Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Promo 31,32 and 33 here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokeblob

hi
i have just bought the new pokemon tins and i can officially confirm the promo's are the legendary birds and here are the scans:

Articuno
Moltres
Zapdos

the tin contains pics from the non holo legendaries such as groudon n lugia etc from emerald and unseen forces, and also contains the pics of a few pop 2 promos, each tin came with 3 boosters aswell, a rocket, a deoxys and an unseen forces.
moltres is 31, articuno 32 and zapdos 33
hope that helps
pokeblob

Hey, wanna trade em? =P j/k.

Anyways, looks like Nintendo is started to get back in the groove of releasing promos. First Celebi and Suicune, and now the legendary birds.

Thanks for info.

Uh, lukerc10t4, you posted saying you had just Articuno ex. Also, the scans weren't as good, and the numbers weren't even visible.

BTW, this is in News. You posted in the Trading Forum. So I say it stays open.

Pokeblob, how much is the tin?

Yah boo, you cant post 'cos I posted first!! C'mon Lukerc10t4, grow up and get a life! Does it really matter if someone else posts the same info? Besides, the scans were great!

thanks guys, nice to know ya apreciate ma scans :) the tins cost me £8.95 each, soz but i dont know how much that is in dollars, if i get a chance i can put up pics of the tin itself if u guys want me 2
thanks
pokeblob

So, Pokeblob, is the place that you got these tins online? If not, could you post a place where they're available online?

- Croatian (wants 'em too) Nidoking

feel free to add those images to the galery, i got the tins from a shop down in brighton(UK) i cant actually remember the name of the shop but pokemon steve should know as he was the person that showed me the shop the week before. hope they come to you guys in the US soon :)
pokeblob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back