Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Promos 006 and 007 are...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcello-Milord

Today I received an email from my OP manager, asking me about Promos for League.
In his email, for each season, was specified which promos were for League and which Tournament promos.

I asked him "What are Tournament promos?". His answer was that they are promos for giving out during tournaments. They are holo and they have a silver pokéball on the right down corner of the illustration.

As the League promos were listed as, say, "Mudkip holo card / Marshtomp winner card", and the Tournament card was "Mudkip holo card", I immediately understood this:

he received (and he confirmed that) only silver-pokéball Mudkips (promo #005) for Tournaments.
He didn't know that Mudkip for League was different (he actually don't have Mudkip league kits).

So, as PUI told him that they are Treecko and Torchic Tournament cards, and they are holo and have the silver Pokéball, we can finally assume that Promos #006 and #007 which were missing, finally are........ Torchic and Treecko!!!

Isn't that great? =)

EDITED: Thanks to RainbowRichards for noticing my little confusion with # of promos

Last edited:
RainbowRichards said:
It's 006 & 007 which are missing. 3 & 4 are:

003 Treecko RH (League Season 2)
004 Winner Grovyle (League Season 2)
LOL I'm too tired to think, I was for 8 hrs at the college and I can't even remember which colour is Pikachu :p

In his email, for each season, was specified which promos were for League and which Tournament promos.

I asked him "What are Tournament promos?". His answer was that they are promos for giving out during tournaments.

Nice!
League start on 1 march...... so the first promos in Italy are Mudkip and Marshtomp......
Tournament? When? Where? Is it referring to the tournament on the "end" season League?

P.S. Pikachu is black like Houndoom......

Last edited:
Prof Donphan said:
Nice!
League start on 1 march...... so the first promos in Italy are Mudkip and Marshtomp......
Tournament? When? Where? Is it referring to the tournament on the "end" season League?

P.S. Pikachu is black like Houndoom......
NO Donphan... In the mail, he quoted about all 3 Kits (Torchic, Treecko, and Mudkip). Probably the 1st kit will be Mudkip.

The Tournament promos are for Tournaments like GCs, SCs, Nationals, CCs, and so on... And maybe for Prize Supporting other small tournaments sanctioned by TOs. :)

Oh my, why cant anyone realize pikachu is purple?
by the way, how was the holo mudkip released? at which event? maybe we should exopect to se the rest in similar events, anyone knows something as how to get them on this side of the world?

Silly people....Pikachu is Hot Pink(got to tell these people everything ;P ). I think the only way to get the 005 Mudkip on this side of the Atlantic is to trade overseas for now. Good Luck.

sneaselsrevenge said:
I think the only way to get the 005 Mudkip on this side of the Atlantic is to trade overseas for now.

If you come in Italy we'll see you!!!!!
No problems.... As I got one-two of these promo I'll send you soon.......
Bye

i eally want to see those torchic holos, i hope they ae the 50hp ones and not the lame 40 hp ones =P i guess we'll have to wait and see. BTW has anyone asked PUI how to get THIS promos over here???

-MuD

Mudkip, I think we'll have to wait and see... Maybe these promos are for Gym & Stadium Challenges, or Regionals, or State Championships...
Or maybe for a little prize support for big sanctioned unofficial tournaments :)

the Holo Tourney promos will be most likely (no this is unofficial, just an educated guess) the same versions that were released in the R/S mini decks in Japan, since they were the holo ones in Japan. They were, the Pound/Swipes Mudkip, the Peck/Fireworks Torchic, and Tail Slap/Razor Leaf Treecko.... If memory serves.... and other than the 40 HP, I personally favor the Peck/Fireworks Torchic.... R for a possible burn, no damage is to iffy, and the Firebreathe one cant attack til turn 2.... but this is just my Opinion....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back