Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

PS3 PSN IDs

The Phenom1993

So there is one for X360, don't know why there isn't for PS3.
So everyone post his PSN ID here. And let's try to keep it alive so it'll get a sticky

ME: Terant89

Shadelon
PS3 games owned: Madden NFL 09, Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom.
Plan on getting: SOCOM Confrontation, Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe, Motorstorm 2: Pacific Rift.
MAYBES (MIGHT GET): Metal Gear Solid 4, Soul Calibur 4, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm, Civilization Revolution.

Even if the PS3 was popular here, these type of threads never ever work. Nobody references them.

While this place is filled with Nintendo fanboys recall that PS3 is simply a flawed system and not many people in the WORLD have it.

I would think the first thing that should happen, if you really want the thread to get a sticky, would be to keep on topic and post PSN ID's instead of the discussion about PS3's flaws or the flaws of the membership.

Pls keep on topic guys. This isn't a place to discuss consoles and which is best.
And i think that 15 million people aren't few.

I would think the first thing that should happen, if you really want the thread to get a sticky, would be to keep on topic and post PSN ID's instead of the discussion about PS3's flaws or the flaws of the membership.

Flaws of membership? hm?

I was simply responding to prior posts

While this place is filled with Nintendo fanboys recall that PS3 is simply a flawed system and not many people in the WORLD have it.

flawed? and your playing a wii?

anyways... axe_ninja

you'll have to add me cause i cba to add anyone :tongue: im lazy what can i say...

flawed? and your playing a wii?

anyways... axe_ninja

you'll have to add me cause i cba to add anyone :tongue: im lazy what can i say...

I do have a Wii, which while itself is a pretty bad system, remains superior to PS3. 360 is where it's at. If you want further analysis and reasons we can start a new topic. I'm not hating on PS3, I just don't understand why would you get it over 360, when most everything is cross-platform, and when you factor in exclusives, 360 is clearly a winner.

I do have a Wii, which while itself is a pretty bad system, remains superior to PS3. 360 is where it's at. If you want further analysis and reasons we can start a new topic. I'm not hating on PS3, I just don't understand why would you get it over 360, when most everything is cross-platform, and when you factor in exclusives, 360 is clearly a winner.

I agree with you 360>PS3. However I don't understand why you don't understand people might chose PS3 over the 360 it's a decent system and has many exclusives. It all comes down to personal preference. Now this thread was made for PSN ID's let's not get it lock'd by flaming about which console is better.

I agree with you 360>PS3. However I don't understand why you don't understand people might chose PS3 over the 360 it's a decent system and has many exclusives. It all comes down to personal preference. Now this thread was made for PSN ID's let's not get it lock'd by flaming about which console is better.

Again, you keep provoking me. And my point is the same as yours...PS3 is decent, but 360 is better......so why choose PS3? I mean besides MGS4 what other relevant game does PS3 have? [that 360 doesn't]

Again, you keep provoking me. And my point is the same as yours...PS3 is decent, but 360 is better......so why choose PS3? I mean besides MGS4 what other relevant game does PS3 have? [that 360 doesn't]

I really don't want to get this locked but I have to answer that question. Well to name a few Resistance and God Of War have done well. The point is its a decent console and is pretty good competition for the 360 saying that its pointless to get it is naive now please if you want to discuss this PM me or start a new thread this one was meant for PSN IDs so lets keep it that way.

I really don't want to get this locked but I have to answer that question. Well to name a few Resistance and God Of War have done well. The point is its a decent console and is pretty good competition for the 360 saying that its pointless to get it is naive now please if you want to discuss this PM me or start a new thread this one was meant for PSN IDs so lets keep it that way.

Again, not saying PS3 isn't 'decent', but also again if you weigh the exclusives against each other pretty sure 360 wins hands down.

If you actually read my previous post you would see i never said 360 doesn't "win" and once again i repeat my point: it's foolish to think getting a PS3 is pointless or that it's no contest or that 360 wins "hands down". If it was that pointless than Sony would be out of business and now I leave this thread to people with PSN IDs.

~last post: Sorry DarkJake you just don't seem to have enough backup to prove you point and like I said before most decisions between the two depend on personal preference, so it's pointless to argue.

If you actually read my previous post you would see i never said 360 doesn't "win" and once again i repeat my point: it's foolish to think getting a PS3 is pointless or that it's no contest or that 360 wins "hands down". If it was that pointless than Sony would be out of business and now I leave this thread to people with PSN IDs.

~last post: Sorry DarkJake you just don't seem to have enough backup to prove you point and like I said before most decisions between the two depend on personal preference, so it's pointless to argue.

What evidence do you want? How about evidence that PS3 is in last place right now, lol. Or scroll over to GameRankings.com

Sony's gaming department keeps losing money, they're not out of business because they happen to do much more than games.

What evidence do you want? How about evidence that PS3 is in last place right now, lol. Or scroll over to GameRankings.com

Sony's gaming department keeps losing money, they're not out of business because they happen to do much more than games.

You're becoming annoying.

And i guess you're a fanboy.
X360 has its good games. So does PS3.
X360 got halo and gears. PS3 has MGS4 and resistance.
Ps3 also has LBP.

Well i guess this will be locked prety soon...

Back