2 pokedex
2 bebe search
1 galtic energy gain
2 potion
1 muti energy
17:psychic:
6:grass:

the reason for genger is for attack and hide so i always have it and 3:psychic:
the reason for gardvoir is physic connect so when i have it out i can give my other:psychic: pokemon energys
leafeon is so when i need health i can use energy refresh and pkluse energy
espeon is for sunlight veil is to help keep leafeon alive
lusian is to hep energy refresh and other pokemon
zangoose is for invite and strike to get the opponets storng pokemon out

the typical mistake deck (sorry if i offended you) too many differnt pokemon, too many energies and the trainer line is poorly. You need to cut down on your pokemon as you have no set strategy.

Before i help this deck out, i need you to name what you want your main attacker to be.

ok...Giratina and Leafeon i can possibly do... Unfortunately, i can't give you a whole deck list because its not my style so i'll do roughly half the list

2 Giratina PL #9
1 Giratina PL #27
1 Giratina lvX PL
2 Misdrevus PL
2 Mismagius PL
1 Eevee RR
1 Leafeon RR
1 Leafeon lvX MD
2 Baltoy GE
2 Claydol GE
1 Unown G GE

Ok this isn't a perfect list, but that's because i've never made a giratina deck let alone and Giratina and Leafeon deck. Giratina being the main attacker here. #9 has a power call let loose which allows you to and your opponent to shuffle your hands into your deck and draw up to 4 cards (you can only do this when you play Giratina from your hand) #27 is just a simeple attacker which is nice for early game.

Leafeon lvX has a power that allows you to attach a basic energy from your hand onto your pokemon, which basically means you can attach 2 energies onto your pokemon per turn. This will help to get Giratina lvX able to attack within 2 turns. The rest of the cards you can research for yourself.

Trainer line:
3 Bebe's Search
4 Roseanne's Research
3 Level Max
2 Night Maintenance
2 Warp Point

This isn't the complete trainer line (obviously) but these are some of the cards that you should play. a usual deck usually plays 20+ Trainers to help it set up + recover. For the energy line you never need to play 15-16 energies max in ANY deck (except for a few like Octillery) mainly because you don't want your hand to be over flowing with energies that you don't need so you should play

10 :p:
4 Call Energy

alright thanks for your help:lol: but i don't have leafeon ln.x or girtina lv.x i have some warp points but don't think are legal why unknown g:confused:

Warp Points are in lots of the new sets so you can use the old ones. Unown G stops loads of good attacks. Most decks play 1-2 and even three.

If I was you I'd get the Giritina Tin. You can get the X and possibly pull some good cards. My friend is playing Giritina and it helped him out alot. Also if you pull some goodcards you can trade them for the cards you need.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back