Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Psychic Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyDragon

Strategy: Use Dusknoir's many variants to do damage, control the bench, control your opponent's hand, and control the Stadium space. Also use the attacks of Pokemon like Grumpig, Mewtwo, and Hypno that cause special conditions without flipping a coin.

Pokemon - 24:
4 Duskull (2 SW, 2 SF 59/100)
4 Dusclops (3 DP, 1 SF 35/100)
3 Dusknoir (1 DP, 1 SF 1/100, 1 PR)
1 Dusknoir lv.X (SF)
2 Spoink (LA)
1 Grumpig (LA)
2 Drowzee (GE)
1 Hypno (GE)
2 Mewtwo (LA)
2 Drifloon (1 DP, 1 P6)
1 Drifblim (SF)
1 Chatot (MD)

Trainers/Supporters - 18:
2 Cynthia's Feelings
2 Prof. Rowan
2 Marley's Request
2 PokeHealer+
4 Potion
2 Rare Candy
2 Switch
2 Bebe's Search

Energy - 18:
18 :psychic: Energy

I know what you're probably think after reading the build, "What's Chatot doing in there"? He's in there in case I get a lousy opening draw and I'm fortunate to be going first, I just Mimic and get a new opeing hand. I should probably put SF Sableye in there, but for now, that's what makes up this deck.

Take out two of the dusclops and add in 2 more candies. Also, never play a 2-1 line of anything unless you want to start with spoink or drowzee real bad. I also don't get how dusknoir and these special conditions go together. Also, never play anything but 4 of any poke (blower, healer, drawer) + and never ever play potions. Take out the switches and put in warp points, there more disruptive. I'd completely take out the rowans and marleys and maybe put in some poke drawers. I'd also take out the 2 mewtwos and add in 2 more bebes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back