1 Level Max

Supporters: 8
4 Bertha's Warmth
4 Bebe's Search

Stadiums: 2
2 Speed Stadium

ENERGY: 20
20 Psychic Energy

This is an old-fashioned psychic lock deck. The goal is to get your opponent to deck themselves. This is done by mitigating damage (Scrunch from Chansey), healing damage, and returning damaged Pokemon to the Deck or Hand. Also, shuffling cards back into the deck while drawing a minimum of extra cards, while at the same time letting your opponent use Speed Stadium to their heart's content.

Problem is, Kazam can only move damage from SP Pokemon and Chansey requires a Flip. I like the general idea. I wish it would work just to be cool and play it.

You can always just play a Mr. Mime (MT) Mewtwo Lv.X Milotic GE wall deck xD Though that would be..bad.

Run Dialga G lv. X with 4 Special Metals along with Staraptor FB lv. X and Bertha's Warmth. It'd lose to Flygon and Blaziken FB/Infernape 4/Blaziken PT, and it would have problems with Luxray GL lv. X taking out the Alakazam 4 lv. X, but otherwise, you'd have a tank removing energies into the Lost Zone, reducing damage via Special Metal, healing via Bertha's, and avoiding KOs from Alakazam 4 lv. X's Power.

You also need to run 4 Call energy, Poketurns, Cyrus's Conspiracy, Energy Gain, a Bronzong G, Uxie, Azelf, Crobat G, etc..

Run Dialga G lv. X with 4 Special Metals along with Staraptor FB lv. X and Bertha's Warmth. It'd lose to Flygon and Blaziken FB/Infernape 4/Blaziken PT, and it would have problems with Luxray GL lv. X taking out the Alakazam 4 lv. X, but otherwise, you'd have a tank removing energies into the Lost Zone, reducing damage via Special Metal, healing via Bertha's, and avoiding KOs from Alakazam 4 lv. X's Power.

You also need to run 4 Call energy, Poketurns, Cyrus's Conspiracy, Energy Gain, a Bronzong G, Uxie, Azelf, Crobat G, etc..

So you're..changing the entire deck? I'll definitely add in the Cyrus's Conspiracy, I see the need for those.

As for Uxie, I thought about it. I also thought about Azelf LvX, but ultimately...not sure.

You can't run the deck as it is, because anything you do with Damage Switch right now is completely illegal (unless you have both Alakazams in play). Reread Alakazam 4 lv. X's Power-- it only lets you swap damage between SP Pokemon.

Dialga G lv. X is an SP tank, and tanks are what you want to abuse Damage Switch.

You also are never going to deck your opponent without the aid of an active deck discarder like Flygon lv. X. Uxie Psychic Restoring itself to the bottom of the deck, Claydol Cosmic Powering cards to the bottom when the hand is humongous, Cynthia's Feelings/Looker's being used when the hand is huge, etc. all allow for a deck to remain stocked indefinitely.

I feel rather silly for not remembering that Alakazam 4 LvX's power only works on Pokemon SP. This is what happens when you haven't actually got the card in front of you. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back