Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Psychic smiley bug

dkates

The smiley for the Psychic symbol doesn't work right. Instead of the symbol, it shows up as :psychic . I think the problem is that : p (without the space) is a smiley in itself.

dkates said:
The smiley for the Psychic symbol doesn't work right. Instead of the symbol, it shows up as :psychic . I think the problem is that : p (without the space) is a smiley in itself.

I found that was the case with :pokeball: , too :( :phooey!

Oops...where`s that tech guy?Man,when you don`t need him he`s a web crawler crawling all over the place.When you do,he disappears faster than the Green Goblin. :p

It`ll be looked into.Thanx guys.

`Sensei

*cough*I looked just before and you were not online and there was no big rush so I didnt have to call you*cough*

Last edited:
I think I have a quick fix for the Psychic smile. I'd change it to :eye: for the time being.

Or, I'd change the :p smile (smiles are disabled in this post) to :razz, and that'd fix both :psychic: and :pokeball:.

Gee, there are an awful lot of site admin/mod posts that don't really contribute to the topic - maybe someone of authority ought to delete the off-topic posts (oh, they ARE the "someone's of authority") :wink: :wink: J/K

:pokeball: anyone? :eye: :aye: (just testing - does this thing work???)

hmmm, Carrington - what did you get when you used :eye: - or did you mean that could CHANGE the code for the psychic energy to :eye: ???

Last edited:
hahaha, I'm not of "authority" I just work here :p

I'm waiting for a response from the board coding team. After a couple stupid comments from people who have no clue what they are talking about, I'm going to do a temporary fix.

Back