Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacharyfoo

This deck is E-on
Pokemonx19
3xGastly
3xHaunter
2xGengar ex(Pure Beatdown)
3xDeoxys(1 Attack,2 Defense)(Primary defenders)
3xDeoxys ex(1 Attack,2 Normal)(primary attackers)
2xExeggcute
2xExeggutor(Primary attacker)
1xWobbufet

Trainersx22
2xProfesser Elms Training Method
2xWarp Point
2xBalloon Berry
2xStrength Charm
2xWally's Training
2xStevens Advice
1xSpace Center
1xEnergy Restore
2xCopycat
1xProf. Oak's Research
1x Crystal Shard
1x Rare Candy
1x Bills Maintenance
1x Roclets Admin.
1x Master Ball

Energyx19
15xPsychic
2xBoost
2xScramble

The strategy is to use primary defenders to stall while setting up gengar ex or exeggutor.Pls post ur fixes and rate this deck!!Ok i fixed the deck

Last edited:
Hi Zacharyfoo,

Calm down with the pokemon, seriously. You have 4 evolution lines in there for a total of 25 pokemon which will IMO and pass experience will slow the deck down. As the saying goes "Too many cooks spoil the broth", i suggest you pipe down to 2 lines in order to maximise the full use of the basic EXs you have in there. Increase Boost and Scramble in there accordingly to 2-2 or 3-3 and reduce psychic energy by 4 that way. Increase Sapce Centers for counter measures against Wobbuffetts and to discard those Desert Ruins before they tear up your Deoxys EXs. With the Deoxys EXs you can remove the lone Rocket's Mewtwo Ex, it serves no relevance to the theme. Hope that helps!

Cephiro

Remove the Exeggutors.
Yeah, they're the enrgy eater, you know what I'm saying?
Exeggutors work the best with one or two energy users (Crobat, Jumpluff, Ninjaks etc.etc.) and loads of Brineys.

Cephiro:ty for ur suggestion but if u can see,the xatus there to counter desert ruins

lunaSol:srry dude thw works a lot and after changing with ur suggestion it sucked

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back