Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Psyduck TM Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
...No, there's definitely a period there on that image and my own cards.

This is what the card says

Damage done by attacks to the Pokemon that Metal Energy is attached to is reduced by 10 (after applying Weakness and Resistance). Ignore this effect if the Pokemon that Metal Energy is attached to isn't M Metal Energy provides M Energy. (Doesn't count as a basic Energy card.)

This is what the card should say

Damage done by attacks to the Pokemon that Metal Energy is attached to is reduced by 10 (after applying Weakness and Resistance). Ignore this effect if the Pokemon that Metal Energy is attached to isn't M. Metal Energy provides M Energy. (Doesn't count as a basic Energy card.)

Does TPCi have someone that prewf reeds? (Weepinbell TM error)

I was at my PR today and noticed the Weepinbell in Triumphant has the same "Filp" error as the Psyduck:

Weepinbell: http://pokegym.net/gallery/showimage.php?i=51053&c=253

Does TPCi have anybody that reads cards before being sent to print? If not, TPCi, allow me to offer my services :thumb: I'm just wondering how this slips so easy all the way through production on both Psyduck and Weepinbell TM.

They are human. People make mistakes. Computers and their Printers are only as smart as the guy programming them.

*insert dozens of other reasons why grammer errors exist*

nono. tihs wsa compeltly intedned by TPCi, filp is a new kind of move, eqaul to flipping, but this is a lot more awesome.

Grammar errors and misspellings really are just that easy to fire off, especially in a game like Pokemon with so many "invented words".

There's a period missing in the UD Special Metal Energy :p

EDIT: Oh, seems like it's already been mentioned in the other thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back