Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Q3 Player Rewards has been shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nu Gundam

When I was checking my mailbox today, the POP Rewards have arrived (not sure if this is just my case since it feels slightly earlier than usual). I got 6 packs of POP 6 and 4 packs of League foil energies ... but I opened two Pachirisus and two Manaphys in these packs :frown:

Wow, that is a first, a Candian player getting their rewards first!:eek: Almost as good of news as finding out Canada now gets 2 invites at Nat's in each age group rather than 1 as originally posted!!!!:thumb:

Wow, that is a first, a Candian player getting their rewards first!:eek: Almost as good of news as finding out Canada now gets 2 invites at Nat's in each age group rather than 1 as originally posted!!!!:thumb:

Canada actually gets 4 invites per age group.

Always has.

Thanks,
Dave

I got mine today and yes whoop for the extra invites. I'll be there sweating it out like everybody else.
booking my room tonight.

I got 14 POP6 packs and 5 sets of League foil Energies. I got 3 Manaphys, 3 Pachirisus and 3 Lucarios in my packs. The only cards I need to complete my POP6 set are Gible, Pikachu, and Riolu.

- Croatian "that envelope was stuffed" Nidoking

I gotta say, even though the whole 'rare in every pack' thing is a mistake by PUI, it's about the best addition to the pop sets since trainers and special energy. I could see why people might actually want POP packs now. Even when I just got 3 packs, I was happy because I knew I was going to get 3 rares. I pulled a Lucario and that made me really happy. It was much better than the endless pikachu/plusle/minum I would get in the past.

Interesting...I got a pack in the mail today. How do you earn these anyway?
You earn a POP pack for each tournament and league season that you attend (up to 15). THe energies were a special award for completing the league challenges.

You earn a POP pack for each tournament and league season that you attend (up to 15). THe energies were a special award for completing the league challenges.

I always wondered how they figured out how many POP packs to send you.

With any luck I should be seeing mine any day now!!

My son and I received 3 pop packs total between us but he pulled a drifloon out of his and I pulled a pikachu out of one of mine so they were 2 of the better packs you can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back