1 lucians assignment
1luxury ball
1BTS
2poke turn
1moonlight stadium

energy:13
11:psychic:
2call

strategy- use gengar for attacking, nidoqueen for healing, claydol and uxie for draw, cresselia for spreading damage were ever you need it, lucians for late game. any suggestions?

Last edited:
Damn, I understand why you haven't gotten any responses. It's because your deck is solid. Good job. Although it seems like another energy might not hurt.

I'm not sure about the 1 lucian... I would remove it bcause with Gengar you really don't need to move energies as they only need 1/2 anyway. I only play 1-1-1 Nido with Azelf too, just some improvements comparing my Queengar to yours ;). Other than that this is really solid.

Donezator

too many pokemon, needs poke turns for crobat, max out lookers, max out ssu, max put rosys

Last edited:
i would take out the cress line. it is a great card for the deck, but the bench spot is really needed. with that gone add in another lookers and nrg. but all in all a great list

maxwell- thank you :smile: what should i take out for another energy though?
donezator- i agree with everything you said except the lucians- it helps with late game.
thegeneral-your right too many pkmn, ill try to cut down,
crazy- i see what u mean about the extra bench space, but cress rlly helps me.

any other suggestions any1?

too many pokemon, needs poke turns for crobat, max out lookers, max out ssu, max put rosys

Totally correct. Poketurns are crucial unless you like a bench sittin problem. Also, take out the calls for 1 more psy. and another SSU. Even if you do get a turn 1 call ( which is unlikely) ur gonna want to "pitch dark"

For the most part, solid build. Nice job!

well, i run a 1--1 nidoqueen with the four candies along with a 4-3-4 gengar with no uxies and i azelf
and no cressy. it seems to work fine with me, i also have 7 psy energy and 4 call, along with an almost totally
different trainer line. but i guess it comes down to how you like to play. the deck looks really nice though
good job

Ok but if you are going to use lucians I would increase the number - 1 is so inconsistent that you might not even pull it when you need it most.

Donezator

donezator-i will try to increase the number of lucians
riq- i play the lucians for late game situations like for example, switching energy from gengar to cresselia lvx and use moon skip for 2 prizes.
infern- thank you:biggrin:, and yes i will

Y do u need the crobats the only work once unless you have a poketrun comparred to Cresse he work every turn along with healing your pokemon I woulnd go with cresse
-2 Crobat G
-2 Poketurn
+ 2 BTS
+1 Haunter
+1 Warp Point

lose the lucian gengar only needs one or 2 energy to attack also take out the nidorina for another uxie or an uxie llevel x

+1 Ditto LA
+2 Upper NRG
to improve Flygon/Weavile Matchup

Pokémon (22)
4 Gastly SF
2 Haunter DP
4 Gengar SF
1 Nidoran RR
1 Nidoqueen RR
2 Uxie LA
2 Baltoy GE
2 Claydol GE