Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Quick 5th Place BR Report

AnimeDDR110

SO, this is FJ's quick BR report. We had I believe 13 seniors and 4 rounds, and with a top 4 cut, which I was happy about because I had a better chance of getting in Tops. I played Fossils/Zapdos and was very stupid in playing Aerodactyl over Claydol, but hey.

I got there 11:32 =[
And hand in my deck list 1 minute before time, so I was lucky.

Round 1 Vs. Mario (Mirror)

I knew someone else would be playing Fossils. Anyway, I start off with Helix fossil and old amber, and try to come back, but I can't. I Zapdos out last turn, and I had RC, Kabutops, Scramble in my hand. I needed to draw Dome Fossil, and I draw [F] energy. I lose to Kabutops, and look at the next card of my deck, Domw Fossil =[[[. What bad luck.

0/1.

Round 2, BYE =]

This game me time to relax and reflect on my deck.

1/1.

Round 3 Vs. Dan O' Hara (Flywire [Flygon/Electivire])

This game was interesting. I start out with two dome fossil, and him with elekid and electabuzz. I get T2 Kabutops and just start destroying his elekids/buzzs. He knocks out 2 of my kabutops but I come back and pull the my final prize.

2/1.

Round 4 Vs. Michael Natto (SpeedDrill)

This game was so sad for me I'm not even going to express it. I just had horrible luck this game =[

2/2.

So, I come in 5th =[
1st place for the 2-2 catergory.

Props:
Austin winning 1st Place JR =] This kid is amazing.
Me actually getting some points in this
A monster trade at the end.
Evan and Austin just being there.
Mike Natto for winning Seniors.
Drew for winning masters.

Slops:
Alex Maiman just being annoying around me. Jeez.
Evan coming 5th in Masters =[
Getting horrible stuff in 6 packs I bought.
Leaving my Cell Phone there.

Thanks for reading.

Yeah, he's not a bad kid, too lucky at Regionals. T3 Gallade/ Gardy on me with Boundry in mirror. NO FUN. If he gets an invite, I'll go mad.

Well maybe he can the nationals world's invite first =P
I know, but be happy. He did lose =O a game to Nadia B.

Back