2 Switch
2 Warp Point
4 Master Ball
3 Rare Candy
3 Celio's Network

Energy 16

12 Lightning Energy
4 Double Rainbow Energy

The Goal of this deck is to start off with Electrike and recharge on turn one to get a total of 2 energies on it so that on turn 2 you can play one more energy on it and evolve into Manectric and use Magnetic Tackle to do 40 +10 Damage for each lighning energy attached to Manectric for a total of 70 damage on turn 2 with only doing 10 damage to myself. Then the deck just keeps that up to KO my opponents pokemon. Then I send out Metagross d when Manectric gets to much damage and use Crush and Burn to get rid of the energies on the Manectric that would have soon been KO'd. While at the same time loading up another Manectric with Lightning Energy so that after Metagross is done I can switch to the fully charged Manectric. Gligar is used to stall if I am not able to get out Electrike on turn 1.

The problem I keep having being able to get back the energies. My brother runs an my original version of this deck which is nearly identicle except using Ampharos UF to send up those same energies to a new Manectric instead of killiing the energies with Metagross d. I am currently unsure whether switching to Metagross d was a good idea or whether I shoould go back to using Ampharos UF.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
this is an excellent deck idea i like the stragedy problem is that its not quite quick enough.. try this out

pokemon: 18
4 Electrike DX Recharge
3 Manectric DX
4 Beldum d DS
2 Metang d DS
3 Metagross d DS
2 misdrevous

Trainers 30

4 Bill's maintenance
1 Prof. Oak's Research
3 Celio's Network
1 Copycat
2 Holon Circle
1 cursed stone
2 Great Ball
3 Switch
2 Warp Point
3 Master Ball
4 Rare Candy
2 mr briney
2 mr stones

Energy 16

10 Lightning Energy
2 metal energy
4 Double Rainbow Energy

i dont know wut else do tech in at this moment the problem is going to be carefull using crush and not over extend, also its 62 so thin down the trainers i just suggested some stuff like the briney's and mr. stones

I will defineatly have to try some of those suggestions.

Do you think Bill's maintenance is better that Fieldworker? I wasn't sure which would be better. I will put in the 2 metal energy and try using misdrevous and change the pokemon around to be more the way you suggested and see if it works any faster or more consistant. Thank you for your suggestions. I hope they work.

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated

god damn, gligar sucks! i recomened:
4 electrike
4 manetric
4 luvdisc CG (for definate)

4 cursed stone
4 cessation crystal
4 celios network
2 warp point
2 pokemon reversal (ko the building one)
4 tranceiver
2 mentor
2 lass
2 adventurer
1 scientist
4 marys
2 scott

15 electric

this build is awsome! luvdisc heals! swap scientist for farmer if you need, try it, it should work! :thumb:. this is speed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back