Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Quick Sale FA's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekrom_24

Pay-pal And US Only

Will discount if mutiples are purchased.

4 x FA N $20 Each
4 x FA Juniper $23 Each
2 x FA Skyla $25 Each
2 x FA Colress $13 Each
4 x FA Deoxys $25 Each
2 x FA Thundurus $18 Each
1 x FA Keldeo $20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Hey Zekrom_24,

Interested in a couple of these actually. Are all of the following in mint condition:

x4 FA N
x4 FA Juniper
x4 FA Skyla
x1 FA Keldeo EX

Oh right, sorry about the typo. For the cards I listed above, I can purchase them for $180. Or, if you prefer to sell them all at once, what price can you offer for the entire lot shipped?

Oh right, sorry about the typo. For the cards I listed above, I can purchase them for $180. Or, if you prefer to sell them all at once, what price can you offer for the entire lot shipped?

the Colress are gone so for all rest I can do $350 shipped

$350 for the remainder of the cards is pretty much at eBay values which is something I can't pay. If you are looking to let the lot go for a fast infusion of money, I could do $300 shipped for this particular lot. Let me know if this can work for you.

$350 for the remainder of the cards is pretty much at eBay values which is something I can't pay. If you are looking to let the lot go for a fast infusion of money, I could do $300 shipped for this particular lot. Let me know if this can work for you.

meet me in the middle $325?

With Keldeo gone, best I can do is $290 shipped. I am already over what I would normally pay for this type of lot but I wanted to assist you with the shipping and paypal fees.

With Keldeo gone, best I can do is $290 shipped. I am already over what I would normally pay for this type of lot but I wanted to assist you with the shipping and paypal fees.

can you tell me your prices for each card? so I have an idea of what your values are

can you tell me your prices for each card? so I have an idea of what your values are

I've been eyeing this thread for some time, but cpbog1 made a very reasonable offer that I currently can't beat. My offer would be no higher than $279.50 shipped.

Some fun stats:

The offer is around 72.5% of current eBay market value (as of 10/01/13), which is significantly above average on what most resellers would pay.

Therefore, the following unit prices would apply to the offer:
$16.75 - N - 101/101 - NV - Full Art
$18.00 - Professor Juniper - 116/116 - PLF - Full Art/Trainers
$19.00 - Skyla - 149/149 - BDC - Full Art/Trainers
$9.00 - Colress - 135/135 - PLS - Full Art/Trainers
$17.50 - Deoxys-EX - 111/116 - PLF - EX/Full Art
$12.50 - Thundurus-EX - 110/116 - PLF - EX/Full Art

If you sold the remaining cards on eBay, you'd receive approximately $326.40 after fees and shipping costs (not factoring in listing time, multiple shipments, price flux, etc).

I've been eyeing this thread for some time, but cpbog1 made a very reasonable offer that I currently can't beat. My offer would be no higher than $279.50 shipped.

Some fun stats:

The offer is around 72.5% of current eBay market value (as of 10/01/13), which is significantly above average on what most resellers would pay.

Therefore, the following unit prices would apply to the offer:
$16.75 - N - 101/101 - NV - Full Art
$18.00 - Professor Juniper - 116/116 - PLF - Full Art/Trainers
$19.00 - Skyla - 149/149 - BDC - Full Art/Trainers
$9.00 - Colress - 135/135 - PLS - Full Art/Trainers
$17.50 - Deoxys-EX - 111/116 - PLF - EX/Full Art
$12.50 - Thundurus-EX - 110/116 - PLF - EX/Full Art

If you sold the remaining cards on eBay, you'd receive approximately $326.40 after fees and shipping costs (not factoring in listing time, multiple shipments, price flux, etc).

I PMed you Pokemonforever

pokemonforever - Thank you for the thorough analysis and explanation.

Zekrom_24 - To confirm, I will be sending $295 to you via PayPal for the following cards in mint condition

4 FA N
4 FA Juniper
2 FA Skyla
4 FA Deoxys
2 FA Thundurus Ex
2 FA Jirachi Ex
1 Lugia Ex Reg (Plasma Storm)
4 Pokemon catcher (non holo)

cpbog1

pokemonforever - Thank you for the thorough analysis and explanation.

Zekrom_24 - To confirm, I will be sending $295 to you via PayPal for the following cards in mint condition

4 FA N
4 FA Juniper
2 FA Skyla
4 FA Deoxys
2 FA Thundurus Ex
2 FA Jirachi Ex
1 Lugia Ex Reg (Plasma Storm)
4 Pokemon catcher (non holo)

cpbog1

yes sounds good awaiting PM

Status