0-1 Virision
0-1 Boufalant

lots of Catcher
losts of PlusPower
lots of Switch
lots of Eviolite
lots of Junk Arm
maybe Defenders

Has anyone tested this deck? What are your thoughts on it?

If you are unaware Outrage (or just Rage), is a deck that focuses on water, fire, and lightning types with outrage. Find your opponent's weakness between the three dragons and make sure that's all you have on your field. Early game you can use catcher on small HP basics for basics that are weak to you for cheap and easy KOs. Afterwrads they are thenm forced to attack a beefy basic, and usually fail to OHKO. You then return KO with outrage + catcher etc. If the y have strong cards like Magnezone, Zekrom, RDL, Hydregon, Kyurem, Beartic, or Terrakion, you can plan a benched dog to return KO. This can be done via attachments or you can ustilize Shaymin or Energy Switch.

If you're gonna do this, you're gonna need more Terrakion as revenge killers especially against things that OHKO like Magnezone. Guessing Rainbow energies are in.

I like this deck because durant has fun :D

has a deck similar ever won a major tournament?

I know some people at my league tend to run Zekrom and Reshiram together and its just a total pain to beat.

They got Reshirams and Zekroms all over the field and what you got? something with 60 HP trying to evolve and nothing worth wild in play.

I wouldn't call that 6 Corners deck 'awful' exactly. It's no format-breaker, but it doesn't test all that badly. I think there is some potential in this idea.

Really needs that Stadium that reduces retreat costs though.

I wouldn't call that 6 Corners deck 'awful' exactly. It's no format-breaker, but it doesn't test all that badly. I think there is some potential in this idea.

Really needs that Stadium that reduces retreat costs though.

Next set we should be getting a stadium called Skyarrow Bridge. It reduces the retreat cost of all basic Pokemon by 1.

Is this similar to the 6 corners list? if so, it's awful, i playtested it a bunch.

Yes I agree the 6 corners deck was just bad. But I did play it and decide that certain things made the deck good and other things held it back. This deck more focuses on what makes the 6 corners deck good.

I have tested Rage to some extent, beating PrimeTime and having even games against Zek/Eel. Seems slightly promising so far.

I played it and really wanted it to work. I love and play all toolbox decks i can, but i just couldn't get it to work against key matchups.

Back