3 Rare Candy
3 Cessation Crystal
2 Scott
2 Castaway
2 Night Maintenance
2 Switch

16 Energy:
16 :lightning

Strategy: Use Raichu's Electromagnetic Induction to attach energy to Menectric for Lightning Twister or Chain Lightning (depending on which one does the most damage at the time). Deoxys ex is to cover Raichu and Menectric's weakness. I could have used another Psychic ex, but Deoxys uses any energy. And yes, Deoxys ex (EM) is legal. it's reprinted in POP4. I'd use the Emerald one cause its artwork is cooler (and it's holo).

Electrike L.16 – Lightning – HP60
Basic Pokemon

[L] Electromagnetic Jam: 10 damage. Flip a coin, if heads your opponent can't attach any Energy cards from his or her hand to his or her Active Pokemon during your opponent's next turn.

Weakness: Fighting (+10)
Resistance: Steel (-20)
Retreat: 1

Manectric L.38 – Lightning – HP80
Stage 1 – Evolves from Electrike

[C] Lightning Twister: Does 20 damage x the number of Basic Energy cards attached to Manectric.
[L][L][L] Chain Lightning: 70 damage. This attack also does 20 damage to each of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon that has the same type as the Defending Pokemon.

Weakness: Fighting (+20)
Retreat: 0

Raichu L. 40 – Lightning – HP90
Stage 1 – Evolves from Pikachu

[.] Electromagnetic Induction: Search your deck for up to 2 Lightning Energy cards and attach them to 1 of your Pokemon. Shuffle your deck afterward.
[L][C] Explosive Thunder: Discard all Lightning Energy attached to Raichu. This attack does 30 damage for each Energy discarded in this way.

Weakness: Fighting (+20)
Retreat: 1

What about fighting types that are weak to water or grass rather than psychic? Those are usually resistant to lightning, too.

the only one's of those i see being are Rampardos, and Sandslash MT, and Rampardos isn't resistant to lightning. I'll look into something for those though.

The Rhyperior line is all resistant to lightning/weak to water, The Hippowdon line is the same, the Sandslash line is the same, Larvitar and Pupitar are grass weak/lightning resistant (but T-tar is fighting weak/psychic resistant), Whiscash is grass weak/lightning resistant. Rampardos is grass weak with no resistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back