3 Night Maintenance
2 Luxury Ball
3 TM-TS1
2 Premier Ball

2 Free Cards, suggestions?

Translations:

Raichu LV.45 – Lightning – HP90
Stage 1 – Evolves from Pikachu

[.] Slash: 30 damage. Raichu can’t use Slash during your next turn.
[C][C][C] Fission Orb: 50 damage. Move 1 Energy attached to Raichu to one of your Benched Pokemon. (If you have no Benched Pokemon, ignore this effect.)
[L][L][C] Explosive Orb: 100 damage. Discard 3 of your Energy in play.

Weakness: Fighting (+20)
Resistance: Steel (-20)
Retreat: 0

Raichu LV.X – Lightning – HP110
Level Up

Poke-Body: Chain Lightning
If this Pokemon uses Voltage Shoot on the turn it Levels Up, afterward this Pokemon can attack 1 additional time (and only once). This Body stops working it this Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition.

[L][L][C] Voltage Shoot: Discard 2 Lightning Energy cards from your hand, and do 80 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Pokemon. (If you can’t discard, this attack fails.)

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: Steel (-20)
Retreat: 0

Luxury Ball – Trainer

Search your deck for 1 Pokemon card (excluding Pokemon LV.X), show it to your opponent, and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

If there’s already a card named Luxury Ball in your discard pile, you can’t play this card.

Energy Link – Pokemon Tool

Choose an Energy attached to the Pokemon this card is attached to, and move it to one of your other Pokemon in play that has an Energy Link Pokemon Tool attached to it.
You can use this effect any number of times during your turn.

To use a Pokemon Tool card, attach it to one of your Pokemon. You can’t attach it to a Pokemon that already has another Pokemon Tool attached.

Strategy:

Basically, The strat is to go aggro Raichu. Raichu's second attack goes well with Electivire since you can constantly get energy out of the discard pile. and Raichu lvX's body is broken. You can snipe anything for 80 (just enough for claydols!) and then attack again in the same turn. and because you discard 2 energy from your hand for the attack it feeds to Electivire's Power.

Last edited:
NISSE now giv me sum feedback on a deck call mar rotom i posted it!

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

MR ROTOM :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
As much as I love this deck because its almost metanite, I don't think this is the best way to run Raichu.

That aside, you really should use the MT pikachu with 2/3 Pichu.

i had thought about using that one, but there are a few things i dont like about it. 1) because you are trying to get a T2 raichu, i do not like having a pikachu that cant attack without a call or TM-TS1, even with the extremely high chance of starting with either of those. 2) having to sit with unevolved pikachus on your bench hurts your bench space. 3) it requires me to find other things to take out.

i have yet to test it, but as with my current deck, i am confident that with a few changes this list can be consistant and good.

also,

MR ROTOM

is not constructive criticism. if all you want to do is advertise your deck put it in your sig. posting for the sake of keeping your deck afloat will not garner you much respect.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

MR ROTOM :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I don't know what forums you may have been on before but blatant self advertising on others threads isn't something you do here. And proper spelling and grammar is always a plus.

Anyways... I really like the deck. I'm not sure how effective the Energy links will be seeing as you need both in play for them to work. I think energy switch may be better here.

Energy Link is in here to transfer energy off of Electivire. it helps alot against 1 card in particular.. Palkia. o crud. i didnt read the pokemon u xfer it to had to have an energy link tool... nvm. that's goin out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back