2 copycat
2 steven
2 admin
4 marys request
4 pow
4 reversal
3 swoop
4 battle frontier

I am not sure if I should add any double rainbow energies or not. Only 16 pokemon because 12 basics but I want to add maybe something that acts like the ss wobbufet. Or maybe some tech in line. I haven't playtested this yet so I might change it up a bit once I do. This deck will most likely be torn apart in tournys because of chams and t-tars, but its only the first version.

Last edited:
wally's may help more than P.Elm's,Pichu:Collect and in the other turn you can put pikachu and do wally and cause you have to evolve just your hitter.
You can try with Recharge Raichu(2) and without Swoop!,instead Surprise(Recharge and you play surprise to get a Raichu Ex with all the energys).I Think That ER2 maybe more helpful than Reversal cause Raichu can attack to the bench.
Well that's it,cool if helps =)

I don't think Pichu or Plusle is needed in this deck. If you take those out, that'll give you 8 spaces for stuff, so put in a Swoop, and then 4 ER2 for disruption, Also take out a Reversal, and Put in 2-2 Houndoom line, IMO you should be able to do something with it. For the lock of BF, and anything else. Then change the energy line to 4 Fire, 3 Boost, 8 Lightning. Thats just my opinion, but hope Raichu ex works out for ya, GL.

Pokemon 12
4-4 Raichu ex
2-2 houndoom

Energy 16
4 Boost
8 lightning
4 fire

Trainers 32
4 petm
3 copycat
2 steven
1 admin
4 marys request
2 scott
4 pow
4 battle frontier
4 er2
4 swoop

Edited version
I would add another admin but only have one right now

Last edited:
Scott is nice, but go PETM over Wally, and also, go 4 BF IMO. Plusle is definatly not needed, because you really want to t2 Raichu ex. Also, I don't think RG Raichu is needed.

Your close, But You really want to use Jirachi, Trust me it'll help. Also, go with 3 Admin for Disruption. Heres the list I'd use.

4 Jirachi DX
3 Pikachu EM
3 Raichu ex
2 Houndour
2 Houndoom
14 Pokemon

4 Mary's Request
3 Rockets Admin
3 Steven
4 Pow! Hand Extension
4 Swoop! Teleporter
4 ER2
3 PETM
4 BF
2 Scott
1 Pokemon Retriever
32 Trainers

4 Fire
6 Lightning
3 Boost
1 Holon's Trode.
I hope this list might helps some, GL.

Raichu/Houndoom<Espeon/Raichu

Just my opinion. I remember ST that you once told me to play Espychu. It works really well and you don't have any problems with Medicham. Shots for 50 around the board, then POW Devo-flash.

your pokemon should goes like this

4-3(3) raichu/ex
4 electrike
1 zapdos ex

zap is just for tech so that you can tie break a game.

i use electrike first turn so that you really get more nergy in play before yoy SWOOP! it away for Pikachu and evolve it into either Raichu or Raichu ex.

Wally's>PETM

you don't need that many POW, have 1 0r 2 since you have reversal already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back