3 x Bebe's Search
3 x Felicity's Drawing
3 x Roseanne's Research
2 x Cynthia's Feelings
2 x Conductive Quarry

Energy
1 x Fighting Energy - Basic
12 x Lightning Energy - Basic

Strategy: Get Raichu out as fast as possible, Use Electivire's Motor Drive Pokepower with Energy link to keep Raichu charged up. I run Zapdos + Old Amber to help with fighting deck matchups. I play against alot of Machamps, Hippowdon, and Kabutops in my area so Raichu is not an easy deck to play.

I am curious about how you guys feel it will match up against other decks out there? What are my weak points?

Last edited:
Raichu MT to rapidly power up those Zapdoses of yours? You can't always rely on Energy links as you will need to draw into them first, and there's usually no way to get them back once discarded.

-1 pichu
+ 1 pikachu mt

That is some amazingly bad advise. :nonono:

I have 4 Pikachu in my deck, the Pichu is there to power up the Electro Recycle on the Pikachu MT.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Raichu MT to rapidly power up those Zapdoses of yours? You can't always rely on Energy links as you will need to draw into them first, and there's usually no way to get them back once discarded.

Ill try your idea, though I think I would not sacrifice Raichu just to power up Zapdos. If I have to sac someone for a quicker power up I might put in a Rotom MD.
Really I would rather use Zapdos as a speed bump and get a charged up Raichu Lv.X and go for a double KO. Energy link + Electivire really shines in this deck and in my experience it is very consistent.

Last edited:
Very tight list, been over it a few times and making room for things rips off needed functions.

Raichu SF is very flexible, but sometimes I think I might like Agility more.

How does the Zapdos start work out? Seems like you'd have a hard time finding the Old Amber in that case. Wish I could see a way to fit in a couple warp.

As to matchups, I think you'll need to fight with Electivire LvX against Dusknoir.
Against Gengar, you can't warp him to the bench and hit him and you can't turn off his power; a couple heads on Fainting Spell could be a problem.

he uses old amber so zapdos doesn't do damage to one of his pokes with its attack,
overall, I think the zapdos idea def works as a counter with the enrg link, but you'll have trouble with gengar with only 1 unkown g, both vire and zapdos (although you obviously wouldn't play the latter if you verse gengar). So I'd drop 1 zapdos for 1 unkown g and try out and try out some call energy to set up faster (idk if energy link moves special energy too?).

Poke Drawer + gets me an Old amber if I need it.
The Issue of having no room for Warp point is a good point. Maybe I'll drop a Felicities and the Pichu and switch the Pika's to all MT.

Ive tested both versions of raichu and I find the motor drive version to be way to slow I suggest using this pokemon line it is way faster and more consistent. 4 pika St 3 raichu 2 from Mt 1 from st 1. raichu lvx 2-2 claydol 1-1 zong 1 uxie 1 azelf and 2 unown g. If you insist on playing the motor drive version though try taking out zapdos put in 1 rayquazza also use energy switch instead of energy link it works way better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back