Energy: 12
4 Metal Energy
4 Scramble Energy
4 DRE Energy

Strats: Start off with Holon Castform so u can Delta Draw
Then start Zzzapp/Split bombing until they die

please help ...state on the 10th

Last edited:
Through experience using the deck, 2 Magnemites and 4 Mentor is great. Both of my final best of three games at a CC were magnemite starts but I still won with it. It is recoverable but three may be too many.

My personal list before I adapted into Raiboketic (anti delta pokemon) had -2 Mary's and +1 Mentor, +1 Magnemite for the reasons I described. Generally, you need to spend your supporter chances on a castform start and building pokémon. Mary's is generally insufficent.

i made some small changes

-2 Mary's Request
+ Magnenite
+ DRE

i would also like to add another mentor too
might-Ces. Crystal

i made some small changes

-2 Mary's Request
+ Magnenite
+ DRE

i would also like to add another mentor too
might-Ces. Crystal

Definetly add a mentor, it's just so crucial at the start, particularly with only 6 basic-attachable energy for castform. A great change there anyhow by no means small.

In my list I had Castaway, a fighting energy, and a few tools. Solid Rage is used in most Raieggs lists, you should try that out. My fixes...

- 2 Marys
- 1 DRE
- 1 Adventurer

+ 1 Castaway
+ 1 Solid Rage
+ 1 Fighting Energy
+ 1 Mentor

you could also tech Crystal Shard if you see alot of colorless weak

what should i take out for it

I only posess 3 DREs but I'd reccommend taking out a stadium; that's what I'd take out if I got another DRE to end up with the same list. The choice of stadium is yours. I've found when you need cursed stone you need all 4. BF/Legacy is useless unless it sticks. Later game you can Scott for it and they'll be lower on Windstorms so you only need one. If cursed stone is windstormed, you've equalled resources but inflicted spread damage which is fantastic.

In my list I had Castaway, a fighting energy, and a few tools. Solid Rage is used in most Raieggs lists, you should try that out. My fixes...

- 2 Marys
- 1 DRE
- 1 Adventurer

+ 1 Castaway
+ 1 Solid Rage
+ 1 Fighting Energy
+ 1 Mentor

ill test ur stuff

but added in Mentor took out a DRE

+1 DRE (Trust me. IT IS VERY NECESSARY)
You wanna be able to get the most out of Raichu's 2nd attack and this is the way to do it.

- 2 Marys
- 1 DRE
- 1 Adventurer

+ 1 Castaway
+ 1 Solid Rage
+ 1 Fighting Energy
+ 1 Mentor

Fighting energy? Even with Castaway it's a bad card. After delta drawing you usually have a cessation crystal or two. Elm's right, after adding a DRE to a 2 DRE build I could understand what the hype is about! Remember, it can always be returned with castform if you need the extra 10 and then still have it for another metallic thunder. I'd keep it to four tools and five stadiums, four transceivers + four mentor as core cards. Scott is rather slow early game, you could only use 1 and add a DRE that way with the 4 mentors.

Fighting energy? Even with Castaway it's a bad card. After delta drawing you usually have a cessation crystal or two. Elm's right, after adding a DRE to a 2 DRE build I could understand what the hype is about! Remember, it can always be returned with castform if you need the extra 10 and then still have it for another metallic thunder. I'd keep it to four tools and five stadiums, four transceivers + four mentor as core cards. Scott is rather slow early game, you could only use 1 and add a DRE that way with the 4 mentors.

How is fighting energy a bad card if you use Castaway? It helps alot, you'd be suprised. I had 4 C.Crystal and 1 Solid Rage so Castaway helped me get the Solid Rage, and a fighting energy after my Castform died.

i got a question...what set are these cards from...ive made a thread asking that...if you could post there it would be helpful...ive been playing for only 3 months thats why i dont know the cards that well...:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back