1x Holon Legacy
4x Cursed Stone

Energies: 13
3x d Rainbow
4x Double Rainbow
2x Scramble
4x Metal

Strategy:
Set up with Holon's Castform with a few d basics on the bench. Use Eggs as bench damage and Raichu to beat up pokemon with poke-bodies and -powers. Use Cessation Crsytal to negate powers and bodies while cursed stone gradually beats down poke-powers.

Well I didn't netdeck if that's what you think. But, yeah, I see these everywhere. I just wanted to post mine for cities and try to get some help.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Can anyone please help me???

Last edited:
put 4 transciever, take out the 3 delta rainbows, and put 2 energy root to swarm with 100HP stage 1s...

Alval said:
put 4 transciever, take out the 3 delta rainbows, and put 2 energy root to swarm with 100HP stage 1s...
very good idea i suggest you use that and this is almost the same list that ive seen every where

The deck lost its muscles when ATM [Rock] faded away. Cessation came, but it's not the same

Try mixing Exeggutor with Feraligatr δ or Raichu δ with Kingler δ and create something new.. Raieggs is just another average deck these days because we don't rely on bodies and powers as much as we used to...

-3 Delta Rainbow
+2 Scramble +1 Transceiver.

This list is so generic... why even post it? Delta is still a force to be reckoned if updated and played right. Try some more tools and castaways. With strength charm you can OHKO banette or mew discarding a dre from Raichu instead of leaving them with 10 hp (provided boom doesn't have houndoom out, but a good player doesn't play all their basics at once unless necessary.)

Everybody : Delta isn't a very original deck, but TylerG has the right to play it and to ask advice for his deck.

Maybe drop the Holon Legacy for one Windstorm, very useful in mirror matches to discard opponent's Energy Root.
Personnaly I would max out Mary's Request : I don't like Holon Adventurer even if it's transcievable.

I agree that you max mary's request

By the way, is it advisable to play copycat in case of deckout? Im using raieggs as well and I would like some advice too.

Last edited:
You have to control your draw : no need for Copycat if you play well.

And Farmer is a good way of avoiding decking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back