Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Raikou & Suicune Legend

poisonmaster

Ok, I'm having trouble finding a combo for this card!

It seems that dealing 50 to itself and discarding it's energy
is kind of risky, but then it heals itself.

Obviously with Gatr Prime I can get the 2nd attack off
in 1 turn after discarding, but it would take 2 turns to get
the 2 lightning back on it....

It's just a hard card to figure out.

Any help would be appreciated!

Forgive me if I'm just blind, but where do you see that it discards energy?

Focus on its second attack its so much better. I ran Raikou & Suicune with Nidoqueen (Machamp counter and it used DCE too) and expert belts. 70 damage a turn and healed for 50 plus maternal comfort. With SunnyShore it made a nice tank.

Focus on its second attack its so much better. I ran Raikou & Suicune with Nidoqueen (Machamp counter and it used DCE too) and expert belts. 70 damage a turn and healed for 50 plus maternal comfort. With SunnyShore it made a nice tank.

The man speaks wisdom. Epic annoyance tank, great idea

Forgive me if I'm just blind, but where do you see that it discards energy?

Um, it's first attack!
It deals 150 and discards all energy?

---------- Post added 08/26/2010 at 08:47 PM ----------

Machamp SF?
Lvl X?

I'd try this, but switch off between the two attacks. The first attack for good damage, then the second attack to heal off the damage. Then use Nidoqueen for more healing.

except that the legend needs 2 lightning and 1 water to pull off both attacks together? thats incredibly hard to set up

Ok, I just re read it and that makes it better that it doesn't discard! :p

except that the legend needs 2 lightning and 1 water to pull off both attacks together? thats incredibly hard to set up

That's not hard...
The 2 lightnings might be, but run rainbows since it heals anyways, it will be simple...

3 turns is a long time for how long it takes to set a legend up. Thats 3 turns on top of the turns needed to get both half of the legends out. Concentrate on the healing attack for a water and a DCE

Back