1 downsing
2 tool scrapper
1 super rod
2 max potion
1 max revive
1 muscle band

2 stadium

2 fairy garden

Strategy based on killing by the opponent weakness. Its has many ways to retreat pokemons, 3 spritzee just in case, 3 skyla to guarantee aromatisse on turn 2. i was thinking in use cobalion and terrakion instead of registeel-ex and terrakion-ex, that way my opponent wont take 2 prizes if they kill them, but their HP is the problem, 120/130 is easily 1hkoed, mewtwo/chandelure depending on the metagame but i think mewtwo-ex is a better choice. i was thinking on adding 1-1 slurpuff, taking away 1 spritzee and 1 xerneas but maybe i will risk consistency.
What do you think? :apthy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thoughts:

-1 Max Revive
+1 Muscle Band

-1 Ghetsis
+1 N

-2 Fairy Garden
+1 Darkrai EX
+1 Virizion EX

-1 Xerneas
+1 Yveltal EX

Instead of Slurpuff, you should use Virizion EX, since it is a basic it is faster and is easier to get into play. Especially since you have Thundurus EX, which helps keep your Rainbow and Prism energies in play.

Yveltal EX is just so good of an attacker I feel you should use one.

And Darkrai EX is better than Fairy Garden in my opinion, since it can't be countered by your opponent's stadium.

Safe Guard Suicune will be the barrier of that deck. Without any catcher or switching ability, suicune could run through your deck alone in a matter of turns. sure you can power up your Exernas but that you're losing your energy accelerator. I would recommend Lasers and add in a G Booster as your APSEC to be honest or scramble switch even.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back