3 Double Colorless Energy (ND 92)
2 Psychic Energy (BW 109)
1 Grass Energy (BW 105)
2 Water Energy (BW 107)
1 Fighting Energy (BW 110)
2 Lightning Energy (BW 108)
1 Metal Energy (BW 112)
2 Fire Energy (BW 106)

Strategy: Discard Ho-oh's and energy with Juniper+Ultra Ball, while setting up Gallade as quick as possible. Using Ho-oh's Rebirth you hopefully get heads and put it on your bench with 3 energy attached. Gallade's attack Powerful Storm does 20 x 20 more for each energy attached to all of your pokemon, so having a Ho-oh or 2 benched with a total of 6 energy and manual attaching should have you hitting pretty hard soon in the game. For stalling we have Sigilyph and for a back up we have Mewtwo EX along with Ho-oh EX as a last resort or vs Cobalion/Klinklang. We Pokemon Center to survive sniping from Landorus EX and Darkrai EX. The deck runs fine, but it really needs to be stream lined for competitive play.

Fixes:
-1 Mewtwo EX
-1 Sigilyph (May put back in)
-1 Gallade
-1 N
-1 Rare Candy
-2 Double Colorless Energy
-1 Psychic Energy
-1 Darkness Energy
-1 Virbank City Gym
-1 HypnoToxic Laser
+1 Ho-oh EX
+2 Random Receiver
+3 Energy Switch
+1 Skyla
+1 Pokemon Catcher
+1 Water Energy
+1 Lightning Energy
+1 Fire Energy
-3 HypnoToxic Laser
+1 Sigilyph
+1 Pokemon Center
+1 Double Colorless Energy

Card Options:
Gardevoir
Emolga
Ditto
Bianca
Tool Scrapper
Rescue Scarf
Escape Rope
Energy Search
Dowsing Machine

Last edited:
This deck is a good start but to streamline it, it needs some major changes.

-1 Sigilyph
-1 Mewtwo
-1 N
-1 Rare Candy
-2 DCE
-1 Psychic Energy
-1 Darkness Energy

Just go with Gallade and Ho-oh, trust me on this. Energy count is right on, but you dont need 4 DCE, you want 2 at best. And divvy out your basic energy more evenly to equal 14 with DCE. Add 3 Energy Switch, it will add consistency with Ho-oh's energy accel. You could add 2 Random Receivers over Skyla but this is really left up to preference. Any other changes are your choice.

If you want you can look at my thread for this deck. See if it gives you some ideas:

http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=173765

Hope i helped you :thumb:

This deck is a good start but to streamline it, it needs some major changes.

-1 Sigilyph
-1 Mewtwo
-1 N
-1 Rare Candy
-2 DCE
-1 Psychic Energy
-1 Darkness Energy

Just go with Gallade and Ho-oh, trust me on this. Energy count is right on, but you dont need 4 DCE, you want 2 at best. And divvy out your basic energy more evenly to equal 14 with DCE. Add 3 Energy Switch, it will add consistency with Ho-oh's energy accel. You could add 2 Random Receivers over Skyla but this is really left up to preference. Any other changes are your choice.

If you want you can look at my thread for this deck. See if it gives you some ideas:

http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=173765

Hope i helped you :thumb:

Big help but could you do a - card + card?

My suggestion for + is

+3 Energy Switch
+2 RR
+1 Skyla
+1 Virbank
+1 or maybe 2 (if you keep skyla at 2) other attackers that will be good VS Keldeo. Also a good option is another Catcher for speed vs other Stage 2 decks.

Fixes are up, I kind of want to keep either one of Mewtwo EX or Sigilyph though just for certain match ups like Keldeo or other Mewtwo EX.

Big help but could you do a - card + card?

Sorry i was kind of in a hurry cuz i was doing this during class. I'm a college student you see.

But it seems pnoodle5 has beaten me to the punch. It looks pretty consistent now. I personally don't see the need for HTL but that's just me. And if you want either Mewtwo or Sigilyph back in, I would take out an Energy for it.

Best of luck :thumb:

Sorry i was kind of in a hurry cuz i was doing this during class. I'm a college student you see.

But it seems pnoodle5 has beaten me to the punch. It looks pretty consistent now. I personally don't see the need for HTL but that's just me. And if you want either Mewtwo or Sigilyph back in, I would take out an Energy for it.

Best of luck :thumb:

True, Laser hasn't been all its perked up to be, not in this type of deck at least. Fixes are up, after some testing I really think Pokemon Center helps so much in decks like this, anything running stage 2's should look at this card, not only to disrupt a Virbank City Gym, but to heal from sniping. Playing Landorus EX and Darkrai EX decks while testing it is safe to say that the 2 decks that run them are your worst to not so good match up depending on the build and how many they run, anymore then 1 and it means a hard time for you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back