3 lass
3 double gust
3 SER
2 Wrath
2 fishermen
2 focus band
1 TV

14 water

I am open to any suggestions. And thanks for ur fixes.

Definately not enough pokes! in a rain dance deck, you should have at least 18 nrg! I would combo this with Lapras (Base) and other Water Gun/Hydro Pump Pokemon. This would be my trainer engine:
4 ER
4 Oak
4 FB
4 GB
4 Breeder
4 GOW
That's all the help I can give.
-Swampert

Last edited:
Lapras is way too easy to use in a Rain Dance deck. Articuno is a better choice.

Since "The New Unlimited" has been released, I would suggest the usage of some Neo cards like Energy Stadium, Energy/Power Charge, Elm, Berries (no wait. then we will start the healing wars once again).

Both Lapras and Articuno suck in raindance... Articuno is a horrible pokemon to have as an opening basic... It's too slow...

About him not having enough pokemon, you're nuts... 14 is fine, the energy is fine.

However for the trainers I'd replace pokemon Breeder with Rare Candy, Candy is faster. Replace Misty's Wrath and 2 oaks for 4 Copycat. Change the double gust, to gust of wind and it should be fine. :)

Thanks for the fixes. I agree that i dont have enough pokes.
I used to run Articunos to counter lighting,but the thing is that blastoise does 60 with 5 water, Articuno does 50 with 4 water. Why use something that does the same job?
Any suggetions for things that can counter lighting?
And now there is the water resistence too.
It is hard to run a raindance.
Totally agree with rare candy which i will get soon.

Last edited:
I would consider a Dark Stoise, that extra 10 damage, or a flip to prevent damage is a nice addition.

Not sure on Dunsparce. I dotn think he is needed in a Stoise deck.

Watch out for Mime too, at least Dunsparce comes in handy here....

I would also add a 2/2 Energy Flow-Pokecenter combo....

SS Marill and Azumarril would be really good in this deck. Also Energy Stadium would also be a good addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back