Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Rankings not computed/matches not displaying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holy Star

For about a week now, I haven't been able to see my match by match results for the last two tournaments I've been to (Indiana and Michigan) and have been patient to see them updated.

However, I've confirmed that others have the tournaments in question displayed in their match by match results. Therefore, all matches I've played in last weekend have not been added to my raking yet.

Has anyone else experienced this? Or is this a matter I should bring up directly with POP?

Apart from this thread bring it to POP's attention by email, this will only get others to share if anyone else is going through this but they wont solve the problem, POP will.

Is it possible that you have more than one POP ID?

contact the TO and ask him/her to send you details on how you were entered into the tournament.

I hope something was screwed up -- that top 8 loss to you cost me 26.43 points. LOL. It had you at 1667 when we played -- does that sound right? I know for a fact that there were a few problems with some players -- you might be one of them.

You need to contact your tournament organizer first.

POP does not have the tournament file, the TO does. The TO has to tell POP who was uploaded by mistake and who needs to be added to the tournament. POP can then find the correct ID # and make the change.

Even if you give us your name and POP ID #, the tournament ID # and tell us the complete list of your opponents, we still need to hear it from the TO before we can take action.

As it turns out, my ID was entered in wrong, causing all of my information to be in a second account. They've been merged now, so it ought to change my rating soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back