Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

rare candies

kjm112385

13 for four? is that a good deal

i need them but i might just get them at the prerelease in 2 days but if i cant is that a good deal

^ I guess he means that there are good stage two pokemon in the next set. If people will want to make decks with those cards, they'll need Rare Candy, raising the demand for the card. Thus raising their value a bit since many newer players wont have them and they need them.

Yeah, If you are spending $13 for four Rare Candies, that is pretty bad. Rare Candy has been in several sets and really isn't that hard to obtain anymore. I would try to get them for $8 @ $2 a piece, that would be much more fair. You should be getting a whole sale price here! :thumb:

Wow, everyone above is absolutely wrong. If you go and look on ebay, they are going in sets of 4 for around that and higher. I have a few sites I know of that are wanting them and taking 4-5 ea for them. I think that it is a great deal, and you should take it. DP4 should have them when it comes out here, but that isnt til February and there is no guarentuee that they will still be there when the set comes out.

JMO,
Drew

Back