Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

"Rate My Card!" Thread

Scribble

Hello there, one and all!

Here, I (or anybody else, actually) will post a card, and you will rate it and add comments on how to improve it, trade comments, discuss, e.t.c.

I hope to improve my card-making skills as we go.

This thread is basically for improving a specific card. So if at any time you want a specific card to be evaluated, just post it here.

Here we GO!

Perfectly Shining Groudon
? HP {F}

Basic Pokémon

You can't have more than 1 Perfectly Shining Groudon in your deck.

Rule: You can't put this card into play unless you have at least 10 Basic {F} Energy cards in your discard pile. When you play Perfectly Shining Groudon from your hand, shuffle all Basic {F} Energy cards in your discard pile into your deck. Perfectly Shining Groudon has 10 HP times the number of Basic {F} Energy cards you shuffled into your deck.

{F}{F}{M} Cinnabar Eruption 30
Shuffle any number of Basic {F} Energy cards in your hand into your deck.

{F}{F}{R}{R}{L} Continental Upheaval 60
Discard any number of Basic {F} Energy cards in your deck. Your opponent discards the top card of his or her deck for every Basic {F} Energy card you discarded this way. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Weakness: {W}{G}
Resistance: {L}
Retreat Cost: {C}{C}{C}

Comments? Questions? Post!

Last edited:
To Blaziken98:

How much HP? Read its rule, its HP will be 10 times the number of Basic {F} Energy cards shuffled into your deck.

Example: I have 12 Basic {F} Energy cards in my discard pile, I play Perfectly Shining Groudon, I shuffle all Basic {F} Energy cards in my discard pile into my deck, and as long as it remains in play Perfectly Shining Groudon now has 120 HP, because 12 x 10 = 120.

Get it?

Last edited:
Here is another one:

Perfectly Shining Hitmonchan
70 HP {F}

Basic Pokémon

You can't have more than 1 Perfectly Shining Hitmonchan in your deck.

{F}{R} Flame Feint
Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. Place a Heat counter on that Pokémon. At the end of your opponent's next turn, place 4 damage counters on the Pokémon with that Heat counter. Remove the Heat counter afterwards.

{F}{F}{L}{L} Valkyrie Throw 50
If this attack does not Knock Out the Defending Pokémon, shuffle the Defending Pokémon and all cards attached to it into your opponent's deck.

Weakness: {P}
Resistance:
Retreat Cost:
{C}{C}

What do you think?

Back