Stadium (2)
2 Skyarrow Bridge

Energy (13)
5 Fire Energy
8 Electric Energy

Tornadus EX is for Landorus EX
Rayquaza is secondary attacker and for Sigilyph
Tool Scrapper is for Eviolites and Garbodor
I chose energy Retrieval because I'd rather key that key Fire Energy back into my hand to continue the stream of attacks rather than super rod'ing it back in and hoping I draw back into it.

Tactic is pretty simple. Get energy in the discard. Dynamotor and constant switching with Ray EX to score easy prizes.

Last edited:
Looks fairly straightforward. I would merely suggest cutting 1 ultra ball for 1 energy retrieval. Getting those nrg in hand can be a swing play. Would also cut 1 switch and play 1 more nrg. My personal preference is 8/5 electric/fire.

Looks fairly straightforward. I would merely suggest cutting 1 ultra ball for 1 energy retrieval. Getting those nrg in hand can be a swing play. Would also cut 1 switch and play 1 more nrg. My personal preference is 8/5 electric/fire.

imo 4 fire is enough, though i agree with the energy retrieval.

my sugestions:

-2 bianca (personally i like Cheron better)
-1 ultra ball

+2 toolscrapper (imo these are great in this deck as you can now OHKO ex cards with 3 electric instead of 4 when it has eviolite/giant cape. also garbador.)
+1 energy retrieval

I reallt like your like stuart. I think 4 ultra ball is a must, and bianca works great with ultra balls. If it gets you 4 cards, and you can use N or cheren next turn, perfect. I do however feel 1 more tool scrapper would be needed. Maybe cut a supporter. 13 is enough. And no need for energy retrieval if you got 2 super rods. Energy switch would be a great luxury as well, gives the deck a ton more options (motor, then switch+energy switch or skyarrow+energy switch)

Pokemon (14)
1 Tornadus EX
2 Rayquaza
3 Rayquaza EX
4-4 Eelektrik

Items (18)
1 Computer Search
1 Tool Scrapper
1 Energy Retrieval
2 Level Ball
2 Super Rod
3 Ultra Ball
4 Pokemon Catcher
4 Switch

Supporters (13)
2 Skyla
3 Bianca
4 N
4 Professor Juniper

Stadium (2)
2 Skyarrow Bridge

Energy (13)
5 Fire Energy
8 Electric Energy

I chose energy Retrieval because I'd rather key that key Fire Energy back into my hand to continue the stream of attacks rather than super rod'ing it back in and hoping I draw back into it.

Tactic is pretty simple. Get energy in the discard. Dynamotor and constant switching with Ray EX to score easy prizes.

>.< You made this hard to rate just by shoving Tornadus EX into a deck that doesn't run DCE. Hmm.. I wanna know how effective that is before I make my mind up on if it should be in here or not. (though at least you only have 1, which is good)

Right my Suggestions:
-1 Computer Search (You have Ultra Ball & Supporters for this)
-1 Switch (you don't need 4)
-2 Skyla (You have enough supporters)
-1 Energy Retrieval (You have EELS, use them ;D)

+1 Ultra Ball (You need 4 for RayEels so you can discard your energies well in combination with Juniper)
+1 Level Ball (3 is ideal whenever you're using any form of Eels deck.)
+2 Random Reciever (These will help keep a consistent flow of Supporters to help shuffle your hand)
+1 Raikou EX or Mewtwo EX (Your choice here, You can either Sniper with Raikou or use a counter to opposing Mewtwo EX)

You can remove 1 Bianca as well if you need to, but what you remove it for is up to you. More Electric energy is a nice addition, however you can always use it for another Tool Scrapper (for Darkrai / Sableye or Garbodor Locks)

Pokemon (14)
1 Tornadus EX
2 Rayquaza
3 Rayquaza EX
4-4 Eelektrik

Items (18)
1 Computer Search
1 Tool Scrapper
1 Energy Retrieval
2 Level Ball
2 Super Rod
3 Ultra Ball
4 Pokemon Catcher
4 Switch

Supporters (13)
2 Skyla
3 Bianca
4 N
4 Professor Juniper

Stadium (2)
2 Skyarrow Bridge

Energy (13)
5 Fire Energy
8 Electric Energy

Im a little unsure about tornadus EX, but i see its use against fighting. However, mewtwo ex might be a better choice. Personal preferance though
-1 energy retrieval
If youre going to run 5 fire, then id drop energy retrieval. You have enough supporters to cycle your hand
+1 level ball
You need more ways to search your eels!
-1 switch
You dont need 4
+1 tool scrapper
No explanation needed :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back