1 Luxury Ball
1 Aarons Collection
2 Night Maintenance

Energy:12

3 Psychic
3 Water
3 Psychic
3 Call

Strategy: Setup Rayquaza C's with Staraptor FB and Porygon 2. It lets you attach 3 energy in 1 turn with a supporter played, attach for the turn and porygon 2's power with Energy Gain can have Rayquaza C going by turn 2 or 3 doing 200 a turn after that. Blissey to heal Banette and Ray during turns. Banette to dicard hand when done with it so you don't have to discard from Rayquaza.

Last edited:
No, the recovery comes from staraptor. What would be good for supporter recovery is a few cynthia's feelings. Things look hopeless when your supercharged 'quayza get's KO'd? Search for cynthia's and get a fresh 8-card hand! Then you can continue the beatdown, hopefully.

Looker's is nice to lower your hand without massive damage to bannette (you only have to draw 1 card minimum), so this would work better over the night teleporters.

Porygon2 and Staraptor are the engine, they don't require me much to have cards in my hand besides a supporter, meaning I can run thro my deck simply thro supporters 2 times a turn and not waste cards to discard I may need later.

VS Seeker wouldn't be a bad card to add if I found room.

i would take out the 1-1 blissy line it is just deck space and another stage 1 to get out and a bad start i would take that out for 2 cynthias

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back