Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Rayquaza EX

Status
Not open for further replies.

adrianmew2

Im looking for Rayquaza Ex, Im willing to trade it for any of these cards

Im willing to trade Kingdra Ex or Chansey Ex for it.

Or Money(which its always good)

I think that $50 its too much, but $30 still the same, I can buy it at that price at Pokecorner, but no thanks,(waiting for another offer) :D

Oh and also im trading Rayquaza for Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 (Game boy) and Top Gear Championship GT (Gameboy Advance.)

I hade one, but I traded it two days ago for a Sceptile, Swampert, and Slaking. I do have a Dragonite EX though, if you want one.

Humans make mistakes, sorry Im looking for Rayquaza Ex, the thing is that im trading my Tony Hawk 2 Pro Skater GB and Top Gear Campionship GT GBA for Rayquaza Ex

adrianmew2 said:
Humans make mistakes, sorry Im looking for Rayquaza Ex, the thing is that im trading my Tony Hawk 2 Pro Skater GB and Top Gear Campionship GT GBA for Rayquaza Ex
lol n/p man

Hey everybody im giving my Kingdra EX, Chansey Ex, Tony Hawk 2 GB, Top gear championship GT for Rayquaza EX. who has it?

You are selling me a rayquaza for 15 dollars.
Thats good just wait 10 to 15 minutes, and i will tell you if I buy it.But don't go please.

And what if you don't send it to me?

First give me your direction and I will give mine.

Mine i will send it to you by a private message, and if you want to put the direction here put it but is more comfotable as a private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back