2 Rare Candy
1 Broken Time Space
2 Junk Arm
2 Switch
2 Snowpoint Temple (LA)
(28)

The whole strategy revolves around three abilities:

Nidoking (RR) has a poke-body:
Territoriality: If your Active Pokemon is damaged by an opponent's attack (even if that Pokemon is Knocked Out), put 2 damage counters on the Attacking Pokemon. You can't put more than 2 damage counters in this way.

Druddigon (NV) has an ability:
Rough Skin: If this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon and is damaged by an opponent's attack (even if this Pokemon is Knocked Out), put 2 damage counters on the Attacking Pokemon.

Rocky Helmet reads:
If the Pokemon this card is attached to is your Active Pokemon and is damaged by an opponent's attack (even if that Pokemon is Knocked Out), put 2 damage counters on the Attacking Pokemon.

Whenever they attack my active Druddigon, their active should take 6 damage counters.

edit: One card removed.

Last edited:
nidoking reads:
You can't place more than 2 damage counters in this way
wouldn't that cancel the effect of rough skin AND Rocky Helmet?

Since you're playing unlimited, why not use the mentor engine over collector? It allows you to draw more cards with claydol =)

Scramble energy or boost energy (or one of each) might be a nice one of in case your opponent gets off to a quick start

I would max out 4 Rare Candy and 4 Broken Time Space, because once you have both Rare Candy and Broken Time Space out, you can evolve your pokemon on the first turn using Rare Candy (as far as I am aware of). Cessation Crystal and Muk are going to be big though, and then Energy Removal, Super Energy Removal, and probably even Lost Remover. Lost Remover looks like Pokemon Tower without the disadvantage and it gets past Ecogym?

I would add in a couple Uxie, Catcher, and maybe Expert Belt for Muk when you Catcher or (Gust of Wind) it in using Uxie and return Uxie to your deck. You don't need that many Rocky Helmet so take that out.

I would replace Seekers with Swoop Teleporters or Mr.Briney's Compassion if bench space is a concern and to evolve quicker.

Since you have Claydol, I would try adding in some Lass or N (Rocket's Admin.)

Snowpoint Temple isn't really needed, Expert Belt or Energy Root should do because your whole deck isn't basics and that could work better.

This deck could might beat some sort of Vileplume ex.

If you want to stick the theme though, I would suggest Digger! to keep things exciting, although that's not that great of a card.

I would go with Sdrawkrabs suggestions though.

I would go more Scramble than Boost, because it's more consistent for Stage 2's and some sort of Holon Engine with Holon Mentor and 1 Holon Farmer.

Something like:

2-3 Mentor
1 Farmer
2-3 Transceiver

at the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back