Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

ReGear a post B/W deck (Steelix/Klinklang)

Status
Not open for further replies.

treyh37

3-3 steelix prime
2-2-2 klinklang (B/W)
2 uxie
3 sableeye
2-2 Cinccino (B/W)
total 21 poke

4 dce
4 sp metal
6 metal
total 14 energy

2 ssu
3 max restore
2 junk arm
2 PONT
2 bebe's
2 expert belt
2 seeker
2 poke comm
2 poke collector
2 BTS
1 warp point
1 twins
1 flower shop lady
1 luxury ball
total 25 s/s/t

KlinKlang – Metal – HP140 S2 – Evolves from Gegearl
Ability: Gear Change
Choose 1 Metal Energy attached to one of your Pokemon, and move it onto one of your other Pokemon. This ability can be used any number of times during your turn.
[M][C][C] Gear Saucer: Flip 2 coins, this attack does 80 damage times the number of heads.

Cinccino – Colorless – HP90 S1 – Evolves from Chillarmy
[C] Sweep Slap: Flip 2 coins, this attack does 20 damage times the number of heads.
[C][C] Do the Wave: Does 20 damage times the number of Pokemon on your Bench.

Max Restore Trainer
Choose 1 of your Pokemon, and restore all of its HP. Then, discard all Energy attached to that Pokemon

strat: sableeye start to try and power up a steelix and klinklang as soon as possible, using max restore and KlinKlang to heal or swap energy to a new one when necessary, KlinKlang and Cinccino can help attacking as well

Solid deck. I love Max Restore, it reminds me of the good old Expedition days and my Plunge/Nurse deck :) good times
Why do u have Cinccino when it could be Zoroark? If u fit in some Pluspowers, u have the perfect way to OHKO Reshiram/Zekrom decks. Where's Pokemon Catcher? And IMO any deck running Junk Arm, especially after B/W should play at least 1 Marley's Request if not more, the trainers are SOO GOOD!

Spoilers:
Zoroark – Darkness – HP100
Stage 1 Evolution – Evolves from Zorua
[D] Nasty Plot: Choose any 1 card from your deck and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
[C][C] Foul Play: Choose 1 of your opponent’s Active Pokemon’s attacks, and use it as this attack.
Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: Psychic (-20)
Retreat: 1

Pokemon Catcher
Trainer’s – Goods
Choose 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon, and switch it with his or her Active Pokemon.
You can use any number of Goods cards during your turn.

thanks mrdraz, main reason i have cinccino instead of zoroark is that cinccino has a better attack i think while zoroark has only slightly higher hp and defense, also zoroark will be a rare card in B/W while cinccino has a good chance of being uncommon and thus easier to get

as for poke catcher and marley's request its mostly finding space for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back