Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Regigigas made T16...

Write your own list. Gigas lists are very much about playstyle preference, and I recall from discussing lists with you back when I started during 08-09 Cities, you have your own playstyle that works for you and not others.

3 Drag Off
1 Gigas X
1 Snover
1 Abomasnow

4 DCE
4 Water
3 Fighting
3 Steel

gogogogo.

Write your own list. Gigas lists are very much about playstyle preference, and I recall from discussing lists with you back when I started during 08-09 Cities, you have your own playstyle that works for you and not others.

3 Drag Off
1 Gigas X
1 Snover
1 Abomasnow

4 DCE
4 Water
3 Fighting
3 Steel

gogogogo.
Did I say I wanted to net deck? Making my own list wouldn't help me at all with understanding how this persons list works. If a person asks for a decklist, how does it help that person at all to tell them to make their own list? What does that tell them at all about the list they asked about? Great it runs all those cards you listed, should I put sleeves on them too? I didn't ask for you to tell me to make my own list, I asked if anyone had the list. Are you telling me you've never looked at another list in order to improve upon your own?

Also, the "different" playstyle you talk about me having all the way back in 08-09, was me running energy searches, every regigigas list was basically the same back then, and none of them are anything like they were back then. You might as well be talking about a different archetype.

I played this at battle roads without abomnasnow. It works well but the cursegar match is extremely difficult. I played this:

3-1 gigas
3 mesprit
2-1 uxie
2 azelf (1 downer)
2-2/1-1 Abomnasnow

4 DCE
4 water
3 steel
3 fighting

3 felicites.

I played Gigas at Nats, though admittedly that was without ERL in format. Personally I'd run Manectric in the deck instead of Obamasnow, I feel Manectric has more utility even if you cannot abuse his amazing Power Wave.

I played Gigas at Nats, though admittedly that was without ERL in format. Personally I'd run Manectric in the deck instead of Obamasnow, I feel Manectric has more utility even if you cannot abuse his amazing Power Wave.
But Abomnasnow doubles as a bench shield tech and a donphan tech, not to mention his first attack can help out with drag off. Instead of running both a bench shield and a donphan tech he has them rolled up into one.

All of the above have failed to recognize Abomasnow as a Mewtwo counter as well. 60+paralyze, 60 KO.
Similar list was highly played at US Nats. Cheers.

I played Dialga in my version. The thing is that I never got to play in the DP-UL meta, and as such I didnt get any testing in.
Didn't Obama's body only work when active though? How does it work against a surpriseERL then?

I played Dialga in my version. The thing is that I never got to play in the DP-UL meta, and as such I didnt get any testing in.
Didn't Obama's body only work when active though? How does it work against a surpriseERL then?
Dialga might be a whole lot more viable with warp energy, in the way Komatsuda used it. Also, thats a good question brought up about ERL. I haven't tested it, but maybe it doesn't play out perfectly with bronzong that often.

I'd imagine once you know your opponen plays ERl, it's as simple as using Drag Off with a Belt to bring up and 2HKO Bronzong G, or drop a Mesprit when you most fear ERL. Also consider that LuxChomp doesn't have anythign that can OHKO Absomasnow, so it can cause significant damagea s an attacker anyway. Also keep in mind how difficult it will be for the opponent to keep ERL and Zong safe with Regigas hitting the deck adn hand for discards while being able to Drag Off and Gigaton Blaster. I think it works great for Gigas because it needs outs for ERl/Machamp/Donphan and Mewtwo, and snow can cover 3 extremely effectively and Machamp is really a downhill match-up with or without a counter xD Spray is also something that Blaster can easily make short work of. And to my knowledge, Gigas is busting out a lot of powers that sprays are viable for with Let Loose, Sacrifice, Set-up and Psychic Bind.

Back