Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Regis' small trading thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regis_Neo

Figured why not, I'll give trading a try instead of singles buying, so I'm still new to trading so please bear with me :thumb:

For the sake of brevity I'm only going to list Dragons Exalted cards and of them just the more "interesting" ones as they seem to be the only hot thing for now, and I'll add others later when I get the chance. If you're looking for anything else though I have tons (and I mean TONS, dating back to Base set) cards lying around, name what you're looking for and I can check if I have it. Obviously I have other cards for BW-On, again ask if there's anything you're interested in specifically. For the VGC persons out there, I can breed flawless Pokemon and EV train anything in BW if you want to work out a trade around that for some cards, obviously not hacked at all (heck I don't even own an AR).

Examples of random old cards (just flipping through a binder):

Venusaur Base Set, Jungle Mr. Mime 1st Editon, Pokemon Movie Promos, Light Dragonite, Kyogre EX/Groudon EX (the Nintendo Power promos from R/S era), etc etc. But yes I've played in pretty much every era since the game came out, so there's lots of oldies.

Even though I have mods, obviously I don't have much refs on here, so I will be glad to send first or at the same time if you want. Cards will be sent in an envelope in one of those plastic card holders, with cardboard on the outside if I can manage it.

Also, not really interested in trading overseas at this time, sorry guys! Maybe in the future, but for now I prefer to deal within North America.

Wants:

High:

2x Garchomp (#90, Mach Cut)
2x Altaria (#84)
3x Hydreigon (Ability)

Low:

Rayquaza, Rayquaza EX, Empoleon DE

...well I'm pretty open to anything I suppose, feel free to make offers. Honestly I don't actually collect, but I don't mind picking up nice cards all the same.

Haves (remember these are all Dragons Exalted):

1x Giratina EX (FA)
1x Giratina EX
1x Mew EX
1x Ho-Oh EX

2x Garbador
4x Seismitoad (1 RH)
1x Golett RH
1x Golurk
1x Wailmer RH
1x Wailord
1x Yanma RH
2x Yanmega (1 RH)
1x Vulpix RH
1x Ninetales RH
3x Roserade (1 RH)
1x Emolga RH
1x Stunfisk RH
4x Braviary (1 RH)
1x Bouffalant RH
1x Aggron RH
2x Driftblim
3x Shedinja (1 RH)
1x Jumpluff RH

1x Tool Scrapper RH
1x Giant Cape RH

1x RH Blend Energy WLFS
1x RH Blend Energy GRPD

Thanks for looking! :thumb:

Pending trades: benomac7, his 2 Hydreigon for my Giratina EX FA and 1x RH Blend Energy GRPD

Last edited:
Can I give you 2x garchomps 2x hydreigon ability
for your
mew ex
Garatina fa
And 2x blend energy's???

Lmk or counter....
I wouldn't mind sending same time because you are a mod....

CML for..

2x Garbador
1x Ninetales RH

Also if you have them (Non Holo ONLY please):

Blend Energy x3 [PDRG]
Blend Energy x3 [WLFM]
Emolga x1
Devolution Spray x4

Ok finally have some time to reply:

benomac7: I'm fairly interested, though nothing definitive yet...would you consider adding a Shaymin EX (any version) to the deal? I'd be willing to add something as well if you see anything (or request, again I have plenty of unlisted cards, still adding some)...

darkarca: Sorry but I'm not really interested in shipping overseas just yet, thanks for your interest though.

Chiapet: I'm mostly interested in your Hydreigon as well as the Altaria, how many of those would you offer for one of the EXs you mentioned?

poke_master2008: I do have Emolga as well as the 2 Garbador and Ninetales, I'm interested in the Sigilyph (Dragons Exalted) and Terrakion NV...do you have any spare Cheren or Bianca as well (just normal is fine)? Just realized I don't have any of those saved >.>

Thanks again everyone. And if anyone's trying to PM me I apologize if it's full, been trying to clean it XD

Hi I Have:

x2 Hydreigon DEX (Ability)
x1 Altaria Prellease STAFF Promo

Interessed:

Mew EX
Ho oh EX
Giratina EX FA

CML....:)

Ok finally have some time to reply:

benomac7: I'm fairly interested, though nothing definitive yet...would you consider adding a Shaymin EX (any version) to the deal? I'd be willing to add something as well if you see anything (or request, again I have plenty of unlisted cards, still adding some)...

darkarca: Sorry but I'm not really interested in shipping overseas just yet, thanks for your interest though.

Chiapet: I'm mostly interested in your Hydreigon as well as the Altaria, how many of those would you offer for one of the EXs you mentioned?

poke_master2008: I do have Emolga as well as the 2 Garbador and Ninetales, I'm interested in the Sigilyph (Dragons Exalted) and Terrakion NV...do you have any spare Cheren or Bianca as well (just normal is fine)? Just realized I don't have any of those saved >.>

Thanks again everyone. And if anyone's trying to PM me I apologize if it's full, been trying to clean it XD

I can add a shaymin if you can add the RH ninetales RH tool scraper and RH giant cape....
Pm me or counter....

CML for any of these ~
1 Ho-Oh EX
1 Mew EX
1 Emolga RH DEX
1 Tool Scrapper RH
1 Blend WLFS
1 Blend GRPD

Aaaand... If you have any Pokemon Catcher or Bianca, RH or not. Thanks c:

ZombieFrankenstein: I'll think about it and get back with you

Meghanchu: Didn't really see anything I need atm, thanks though!

Akimbo: I'll pass, thanks for the offer

solo59486: No thanks, already have a regular Giratina EX, don't need another

Hi i'm interested in your giratina EX (regular), Mew EX, and Garbodor from DREX. I have from your wants:
2x Garchomp (#90, Mach Cut)
1x Altaria (#84)
1x Hydreigon (Ability)
And Empoleons from DEX
LMK if we can work something out here and feel free to cml for anything you may be interested in.

Been busy again, some responses:

benomac7: Would you do 2 Hydreigon for a Blend and the Giratina FA?

EQcrushedu: I'll check your list soon, thought recently got some Garchomp and Altaria, but still interested in some Empoleon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back