Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

release

Originally, it was supposed to be August 15th, but now it's being said that it's September 16th

They changed the date of release? Dang. I was really looking forward to getting some of the figures at Gencon. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait another month.

What isn't there to get?
It is going to be released in the US on September 19th.

I was confused because I quickly skimmed the Front Page article. I though it said that it had been released in the US. Then I come on here and it says that it is not released! Later I checked the Front Page Article and realized that it hadn't been released in the US yet because I actually read it :lol:.

The game was slated to be released in the USA on August 15th (I think). It was moved to September 19th Recently. I think this was done since they didnt want 2 Pokemon Sets (TCG/TFG) coming out within 1 week of each other.

Drew

The game was slated to be released in the USA on August 15th (I think). It was moved to September 19th Recently. I think this was done since they didnt want 2 Pokemon Sets (TCG/TFG) coming out within 1 week of each other.

Drew

I think that Drew got the reason right. I got to speak to Jimmer and the TFG creators last weekend and they have some big plans for the TFG. They are pushing for a Holiday (Dec/Jan) release of set #2 and are already finalizing the content for set #3.

Organized play is coming and Mr Miura fully expects there to be a Pokemon TFG World Championship. Maybe not this year but soon thereafter.

I think that Drew got the reason right. I got to speak to Jimmer and the TFG creators last weekend and they have some big plans for the TFG. They are pushing for a Holiday (Dec/Jan) release of set #2 and are already finalizing the content for set #3.

Organized play is coming and Mr Miura fully expects there to be a Pokemon TFG World Championship. Maybe not this year but soon thereafter.

YES!
That's awesome news.

Back