Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Relicanth SV

When Unown Q, G or E are attached to a Pokemon, they are considered a Pokemon Tool, just like any other. So Relicanth SV does get the damage boost from them.

If it's attached to a Pokemon, and says "Pokemon tool" or says it's a "Pokemon tool when attached to etc..." or something similar, then it adds 30 to Relicanths attack.

Dusknoir Lv.x when in play as a stadium card (on your opponents side obviously) would also count for Relicanths attack.

This card confuses me a bit. Just to clarify...

For example:
If your opponent has 2 tools attached to their Pokemon, and and 1 stadium in play...

Relicanth can chose 1 opponent Pokemon, and deal 90 damage with "Grand Swell" ?

This card confuses me a bit. Just to clarify...

For example:
If your opponent has 2 tools attached to their Pokemon, and and 1 stadium in play...

Relicanth can chose 1 opponent Pokemon, and deal 90 damage with "Grand Swell" ?

Correct.. it can Snipe anywhere for 90!!

Just don't get too excited when they're attaching Bench Shields... they will block Relicanth's damage if you target something with Bench Shield on it.

So True!!:thumb:

Clarification.. You can Snipe anything without Bench Shield, and as long as Manectric and Bastiodon are not in Play!! Also, if Masquerain and Abomasnow are Active, it goes down to 70 instead of 90 and also you can't hit Mewtwo X unless you have Dialga G X out and Special Metal reduces the damage if attached to a Metal Pokemon and if you hit a Bench you don't apply Weakness or Resistance but if you hit an Active Pokemon you Apply Weakness and Resistance and if they have a Buffer Piece and you target that Pokemon reduce the damage by 20 after applying Weakness and Resistance if it is the Active Pokemon.....

I think that covers it!!

Back