Pokemon Breeder Fields x2
Poke Ball x1
Potion x4
Lady Outing x1
Professor Birch x2

Energy: 28
Water Energy x16
Fighting Energy x12

My theory was that it was quite useful having the PKMN Breeder Fields card in there because there are SOOOOOO many times when you need that 1 card for an evolution that would win you the game. One thing: DON'T USE THIS AGAINST AN ELECTRICITY DECK!!!!! It could be easily defeated then, but otherwise, it ought to do quite well (I think........)

Last edited:
You have WAY too many Pokemon, Energy, and Evolution lines. You also have an intolerably low number of Trainers. Try focusing on just Swampert, Kyogre EX, and maybe Pelipper. I see you're doing Neo-on Modified. In that case, focus your Trainers on draw power (Elm, Copycat, etc.; also, include Cleffa), Tools (Focus Band and Gold Berry), disruption (Double Gust) and Pokemon searching (Fan Club, maybe Elm's Training Method). Avoid Trainers that require one or more coin flips. If your greatest weakness is Electricity, counter it! A couple of Tyrogue will do that.

Because that speeds up the deck. If you're able to get out your evo line and 2 or 3 backup out, while STARTING on another evo line, by turn 3 or 4, then you have an advantage over the opponent. The thing is, you can't POSSIBLY achieve this without:

A. Extraordinary unbelievable luck

or

B. Consistant Card Drawing

And y'know what? Option "A" isn't something you really want to rely on. ;)

Trainers bring the most speed to a deck, and speed wins games.

And to further what dkates said, instead of fan club/Elm's Research, consider Pokemon Trader. (Along WITH fan club if you must)

the reason there are so few pokemon in other decks is for consistancy. you said it yourself in the first post. about so often not having the right stage one pokemon so you put in breeders. well, if you only have the pokemon that you need in your deck, then any pokmon that you draw will be ones that you need.

As far as trainers go, some people like em, some people dont. personally, I think they really are just another card type that are a means to winning games. you should put in trainers of type and quantity that you're pokemon need. if it helps any, you can think of it like the show, it's not just wild pokemon that are fighting, it's trained pokemon and their trainers (you) fighting. a good trainer will not only tell his or her pokemon what attacks to do, but will also help them as much as possible in any way he or she can. in the card game, this is represented in trainer cards. potions, pokemon tools, ect.

Not really. 8 Trainers? 28 Energy? 6 Evolution lines, including Lapras EX and Hitmonchan EX? Something's out of whack. If you want Swampert, fine. But add one more Mudkip, support it with one 3-2 Stage 1 line, and enough Babies/Basics to bring you up to about 16 Pokemon. Then, drop your Energy count to about 16, give or take 2. Use the rest of the spaces for Trainers.

There are a few trainers you may want to consider for this deck. Oracle from skyridge lets you search your deck for two cards of your choice and put them on the top of your deck. Also, fastball from Skyridge lets you turn over cards from your deck until you get an evolution card. If you have any Professor Elm(Genesis, Best promo) that is another very helpful card along with gold berry (Genesis). Lure ball also from Skyridge allows you to flip 3 coins and for each head you can take an evolution card from your discard pile and put it in your hand.

I don't have any of those trainers except the Prof. Elm, and that's not even a 'best' promo. And dkates, what do you mean 'Lapras EX'?

Last edited:
I'd try this fix:

Pokemon (20)
3 Jynx (Expedition)
2 Swampert (w/Water Call) (EX: Ruby & Sapphire)
3 Marshtomp (w/Slash) (EX: Ruby & Sapphire)
4 Mudkip (w/Fury Swipes) (EX: Ruby & Sapphire)
3 Makuhita (w/Low Kick) (EX: Ruby & Sapphire)
2 Hariyama (w/Mega Throw (EX: Ruby & Sapphire)
3 Igglybuff (Neo Discovery)

Trainers (20)
4 Lum Berry (EX: Ruby & Sapphire)
4 Moo-Moo Milk (Neo Genesis)
4 Copycat (Neo Revelations)
4 Energy Stadium (Neo Destiny)
4 Town Volunteers (Aquapolis)

Energy (20)
12 Water Energy
8 Fighting Energy

Last edited:
Status