Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Remember All 151 original pokemon?

I think the scarier question is, how many people were even born when the original 150 came out these days o_O

Edit: Gave it a try, though since it's been a while I only got 117/151 before time ran out; with no time limit I would have eventually gotten them all I think.

Last edited:
I got the first 137 or so before I broke down, paused, and surfed the 'gym to find all but one (random usernames and avatars etc.), then I blatantly cheated by looking up a list for lickitung :redface:. So off the top of my head I got more than I would have thought, but that's what happens when you play FR/LG 7 times through I guess :p . And yeah I guess this puts me in a state of perpetual dishonor.

106 on first try. Forgot the lame ones. Though I haven't even looked at the games in ages, so I think I did pretty good.

You got 139 out of 151 answers correct

Zubat, Golbat, Slowpoke, Slowbro, Farfetch'd, Krabby, Kingler, Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Horsea, Seadra, Lickitung...

The 12 I forgot.

141/151. Everything I missed was located in or around Seafoam Islands... I have bad memories of that place. >_<

I got 143 out of 151. The only ones I could not remember were Porygon and Magmar, Horsea-Seadra, Goldeen-Seaking, and Venonat-Venomoth. Porygon was one that's very easy to forget. For some reason, I kept thinking that Horsea and Seadra came from the Gold and Silver Series with the introduction to Kingdra.

The computer seems to be very picky on the spelling, which was also part of why I ran out of time. I had trouble spelling Ratatta's name (however you spell it >_<)

Pretty fun game overall.

Porygon was the only one I missed, seems it was an easy one to miss. I went through each of the routes in my head to get the pokemon available and it got me pretty dang far. When I finished all the routes, I went through them again thinking of trades and gift pokemon like hitmonlee , jynx, and lapras.

If you play the video games often enough and just go through the routes, you will get most of them fairly quickly.

I just sang the pokerap and got em all
(actually I only got 121 cause apparently I don't know the pokerap as well as I claim)

CHARMELEON! Wartortle. Mewtwo Tentacruel Aerodectyl...
I call shenaningans when it didn't count MISSINGNO.

Back