Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Request: Torterra deck that isn't so torterrible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never Die

Hey guys,

My friend's into Pokemon and we want to get her into the TCG, but we need a pretty basic, straightforward deck that is easy enough for a n00b to navigate, but strong enough for her to be able to last against SOME opponents.

Her favorite DP Pokemon is Torterra, so if anyone has some good earth-shattering decks that aren't horrendously slow and can hold their own, please share here! :biggrin:

If possible, ideas minus Leafeon Lvl X because like I said, she's kind of a new player who doesn't have that many cards at her disposal.

In the meantime, I'll play with some ideas of my own and see what I can get going... Me thinks probably something with just basic supporting Pokemon to get her thinking about a strategy or whatnot.

Last edited:
A Torterra deck that isn't slow......two things come to mind for that. Torterra with Sceptile helps torterra attack a lot faster, since it doubles up grass energy. Or leafeon lv. X. Energy forcing lets you attach an extra energy from your hand to one of your pokemon, so that would be able to speed things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back