Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Research Paper help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirtle

<a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p
Well, I have a research paper due for my humanitarians class in a few day's that I've been putting off.

I can either write about a specific country/culture or I can write about when different cultures come into contact with one another. I chose the latter.

I started writing about Pokemon Worlds and how the language barrier doesn't stop us from interacting.

I seem to have hit a writers block though. Anyone have any information on the japanese pokemon culture?

info gleaned from posters to a pokemon tcg message board is an acceptable reference for your paper, according to your instructor?

'mom

Well he's probably also looking for sites. But no a message board usually can't be used as a source, however I will admit when a deadline is getting close, where or from who the information comes becomes less important than actually having the info. (Not saying I do this, I'm just say that it happens.)

Perhaps someone should do the home work when assigned and not wait until it is close to being due? There are these wonderful things called a library and internet.

Perhaps someone should do the home work when assigned and not wait until it is close to being due? There are these wonderful things called a library and internet.

Perhaps someone should troll less.

It's amazing, just about every mod on this forum is a hypocrite.

THIS post right here is a great example of abuse of power.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

evil psyduck's sig said:
"Events are FREE!!!"Turn one wins are legit"Proud founder and member of "TEAM SCRUB"

My bad, shouldn't have expected anything less.

Last edited:
'hypocrite'? 'abuse of power'?

if wikipedia isn't considered a legitmate reference source for HS or college-level work, how are posts on an internet message board any more so?

and i don't see evil psyduck's post as 'trolling': were either of MY sons to come to me with the same statements as in your OP regarding an upcoming homework assignment they'd let slide i'd tell them the same thing.

'mom

'hypocrite'? 'abuse of power'?

if wikipedia isn't considered a legitmate reference source for HS or college-level work, how are posts on an internet message board any more so?

and i don't see evil psyduck's post as 'trolling': were either of MY sons to come to me with the same statements as in your OP regarding an upcoming homework assignment they'd let slide i'd tell them the same thing.

'mom

I'm not your son. And Jaeger got it right, but I guess that's because he has half a brain.

My instructor also said that Wikipedia is fine. I guess it is personal preference.

And Doreen your post is completely different. Evil Psyduck isn't my dad, so what does your example with your son's have to do with ANYTHING?

Fact is, your first post was actually better than the sarcastic ones you generally make and I was impressed.

Troll:
A troll is someone who goes to a question and answer site, in this case yahoo Q and A, and answers questions with the blatent intent to cause trouble or express hatred.

An interview is a perfectly acceptable source when writing a paper. A reply on a board such as this can be called an interview.

ok fine, ill chime in. Since im a mod of this forum. I see nothing wrong with EPs post. He is telling it as it is. You would of gotten a worse remark from me personally had I been the first to reply (but ill admit, im overly sarcastic)

EP may not be your father, but he gave you advice, and you threw it away.

Now if you want to quote sigs, then your is fair game also.

Squirtle's sig said:
Make the most of every opportunity in these evil days.
Don’t act thoughtlessly, but understand what the Lord wants you to do.
Ephesians 5:16-17

Doesnt seem to me that you're MAKING THE MOST OF EVERY OPPORTUNITY, cause you didnt research and use your time wisely it seems.

~Duke

*CLICKY*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back