2 Engineer's Adjustments
1 Flower Shop Lady
4 Pokemon Communication
2 Junk Arm
2 Pokemon Reversal
2 Switch
4 PlusPower
1 Defender
4 Rare Candy (Sounds like a lot but get Typhlosion out quickly)

Energy: 13

11 Fire Energy
2 Double Colorless

Strategy: Get Reshiram with 3 energy on it as soon as possible by setting up Typhlosion. So that Typhlosion can help get the energy on to Reshiram with Afterburner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good List. I'm running a similar deck, but with Zoroark and w/out Babies.
The one card you really need is Burned Tower (Stadium- Undunted). One of the most critical trainers for this kind of deck. Also, if you include one, you could probably drop a few Fire energy. I run 8 Fire, 2 DCE, 1 Rescue, and 1 Rainbow.
And although it may seem nice, and I bet it helps, you don't need 4 Rare Candies. Once you get two Typhlosion out, those other 2-3 RCs are pretty much useless. (That's why you have Quilavas, isn't it?) I say get rid of one, maybe for a Twins?

Sorry if I'm sounding critical, considering your list is a lot better than mine. You have a good deck, and I wish you luck!

Last edited:
Hey you might not remember me but we used to hang out at tournaments and stuff (me, you, gliscor, lenny). I lived in MD a few years ago and won that Regionals and stuff right before I moved. We sort of lost touch, but drop me a PM or something if you want!

Anyway, Reshiram is a really tight list so it's hard to make changes to that list, but I'd probably drop the Engineer's for another Junk Arm and another Reversal. I wish they could both be maxed out but I really don't see a way. Both Junk Arm and Reversal are a lot more important to the strategy than Engineer's is.

You could probably drop the 2 Switch for a 3rd DCE and a second Ninetales (they're only like 3 dollars online and the second one is really key for the deck's success for post-catcher and even now). DCE is as good as Switch in the deck because you can attach so many energy per turn, but it also serves other purposes.

Btw, I love the 4 Rare Candy - don't change that!

Post-catcher you'll probably want to go 4-2-4 or 4-2-3 on the Typhlosion line.

i know you only have 1, but running 2-2 or even 3-3 is essential.. getting the ninetails up t2 is probably the most important aspect of running this deck

Thanks everyone for the deck help and I will make most of the changes!

Untitled, I'll send you a PM.
Posted with Mobile style...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back