Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

RESULTS: Crawley SE Challenge, 06 Dec, UK

NoPoke

results and link to pokemon website at the end of the posts...

ROLL UP ROLL UP ROLL UP

5th South East Challenge

6th December 2003
St Edward the Confessor Social Club
Hillcrest Close
Pound Hill
Crawley
RH10 7EQ

Doors opem 10am for registration
tournament starts 11am

Entrance Fee £5

FORMAT WILL INCLUDE Ex-Dragons as these will be available in the UK at least a week prior to the tournament date. KyogreEX and Groudon Ex along with the misprint Marill remain banned untill the majority of players have access to them.

Time to pre-register for the next SE challenge taking place on saturday December the 6th. Post your name and age group below. By pre-registering you help reduce all those pesky registration delays.

Note please bring along a decklist. There will be a special prize draw for all those that have prepared decklists prior to the event!

Don't post questions about the event in this thread.... there is another thread running about general SE challenge stuff.

FORMAT WILL INCLUDE Ex-Dragons as these will be available in the UK at least a week prior to the tournament date. KyogreEX and Groudon Ex along with the misprint Marill remain banned untill the majority of players have access to them.

Judge Team:

myself, Nigel Edney, Martin Banham.

-------------
If you are in the 11 to 14 age bracket pleaes post your actual age. With 60 players at the last SE challenge we are at the point where it is possible to seperate the age groups out. Some of the attending parents express concern that there is something wrong when a 10- player gets matched against a 30+! I have explained several times that players are matched by results first and then age so it is a fair contest but I suspect that they remain unhappy.

pre-registered Players:

15+ Ben ward
15+ Ian Elliot
15+ Chris McGivern
15+ Franny Austin
15+ Kraig Liston
15+ Chris Calloway
15+ Matt Calloway
15+ Hairy Clefairy

11 Peter Box
11 Steven B
Geoff Woodhead - 11 - 14
Travis Liston - 11-14
Dharyl Wilson - 11-14
Daniel Williams - 11-14
Aidan Hally - 11-14

10- Nicholas Fotheringham

Last edited:
Pretty Sure you will have:

Ben Ward - 15+ a bit ;)
Geoff Woodhead - 11 - 14
Kraig Liston - 15+
Travis Liston - 11-14
Chris Calloway - 15+
Matt Calloway - 15+
Dharyl Wilson - 11-14
Daniel Williams - 11-14
Franny Austin - 15+
Aidan Hally - 11-14

And a few more from Rainham yet to confirm :)

Can you change the blue text Ian I can't read it on my screen!!

Ok that's 10 down now what are you other leagues doing?

Last edited:
Come on surely some more of you UK players want to be in for the pre-registration draw?

pre register and get a Kyogre EX or Groudon EX promo card!

We now have EON tickets to add to the prize pile.

[Thanks to Steve Gillette for the promos, EON tickets, and some other stuff too.]

Well we're pretty much of the opinion that London is unwilling to travel or face real competition anyhow.

Pretty lame excuse about the travelling Irwin, as it's 9 months from the last Crawley Challenge.

There's a train station nearby, it's near the Motoway and there is ample parking!

Personally I am really looking forward to playing again but maybe that's it Irwin... are you scared? ;)

Be there and start getting practice in for Nationals next year ... also exclusive Nintendo promo's from the US for those that pre-register.

I don't live in Central London, or London at all.. :) I know where Crawley is, and don't worry, if I feel like coming and winning, I'll be there.. :)

(just in case someone starts saying something like shut up, I'm just joking..
well, actually, technically, I'm not cause I WILL win... :)

Don't worry Steven there will be plenty of time to practice between rounds and the players should help you through too :)

Despite our banter we are a friendly bunch and will be happy to help out

Thanks Ben! :D

I'm really looking forward to it! :)
Have you seen my changed deck in 'Deck Help and Strategy'? I have changed it a bit! :)

Back