Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Returning Pokemon

KaiserBeetle

This is for all you hardened trainers who've bred and released hundreds of Pokemon, have you ever had any pokemon come back? I have a Sharpedo on my Platinum that whenever I tried to release it after it hatched, it always came back and said it was worried about me; I've never heard of this from anyone else so I'd like to know if any of you have had this happen, and does it mean anything special?

It's got an HM, I think. If it's the only one that has an HM taught to it, you can't release it until you teach the HM to something else.

This is one thing I never understood. I could never release a Pokemon. What is the reason for it??

I have had a pokie not want to be released- it was an old HM slave- funny how it did not want it's freedom after being nothing more then a party space filler that is only needed to be of HM service and dragged around a whole region wishing it could battle and show that it could do more then surf, waterfall, strength, and cut. It was my old emerald game, and I put more time on it then the game timer could handle. I guess it wanted to be an HM slave. It saw purpose.
I saw " won't migrate"-

Back