Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

revenge of the sith trailer is out!

Pokeblob

OMG its AMAZING!!!!!!
for those of you with a hyperspace membership like me the teaser trailer is out, and for those without it will be up on the 8th of nov i think, but i highly recomend it, this looks to me like the best star wars film to date!
pokeblob :D :D :D :D

You can probably find it on torrents and kazaa right now aswell.

Notes as I watch it on my laptop....

May 19th, 2005 according to the trailer

Starts off with old Obi talking from original movie to Luke when he says Vader helped hunt down the jedi yada yada...

First new scene: Anakin turning his head with a cloak and his eyes are yellow and he has an evil face on.

Second: Volcano erupting.

Third: Weird alien type machines walking towards shooting out lava.

Fourth: Vader is sitting in his suit and it is rising up from a machine table thingy

Fifth: (flashing during fourth) one second scenes of Palpatine, Amadala, Obi, R2, 3PO, Mace, Yoda

Sixth (flashing during 4th): What's this? Lots and lots of Chewbacca people? Could this be a Wookie planet?

Seventh: Ships going really fast above Couruscant.

Eighth: Anaking and Padme gettin it on

Ninth: Yoda whoosing his saber

Tenth: Yellow ships from first new movie going fast by with R2's

11th: Mace whoosing saber

12th: More Chewies!

13th: Anakin looking mad

14th: Freaky alien guy smiling that looks like a bad guy

15th: Huge ship being blown up on a planet

16th: R2 doing a CG backflip

17th: Ships escaping from a planet

18th: Anaking and Padme hugging

19th: Looks like Obi and definately Anaking fighting each other as a planet is blowing up in the bg

20th: Two huge ships exchanging fire at very close range

21st: Anaking and Obi fighting and holding down each other. Both are hurt and Anakin looks evil.

22nd: More ships escaping

23rd: Freaky Lord Palpatine guys swinging lightsabers in cloaks.

24th: Ships going kaboom above Coruscant

and that's it.

Looks to me like Vader and Obi fight about something, a planet explodes, Anakin needs life-support costume from damage.

Also like to note that Amadala is not in any of the ending scenes. Wonder if she was killed. It looks like the scenes are jumbled up and not in order of when they occur in movie.

Actually, the first new scene is Anakin and Obiwan walking towards a window overlooking Courascant during Alec Guinesses monologue.

And some more notes:
Sixth scene: That is lots of Wookiees on Kashyyyk since a major battle will happen there.
Tenth: Those aren't Naboo Starfighters, those are the new Jedi Starfighters. Bridging the gap between Jedi Starfighters and X-Wings.
14th: That is actually Tion Meddon. He is a friendly alien who helps Obiwan with the "grevious" situation.
19th: That's Mustafar. A lot of action will take place there, in case you didn't already know.
20th: Early versions of what we know to be Star Destroyers in the Original trilogy.

That's all

Back