Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Rght Fourm? Draft Questions -

fu17

Hey guys, this is FORSAKEN from the Pojo.com forums. You know, just checken things out over here. Anyways, I will be attending a PreRelease EX SandStorm Draft tournament the 13th, know nothing about it, and must win [Several Booster Boxes involved I have heard]. So, I have read a couple of articles on Draft, and have read a couple of your reports, and from what I have gathered, it's like this -

• 20 Energy is a good amount of Energy to have

• Evolutions are very risky, unless you can pull them off

• Status effects are very useful

• Big Basic-Like Poke'mon are useful [How Well Would Electabuzz Do From This Set?]

• Synergy is a must

Any ideas/thoughts? Any idea's on what Poke'mon did well/better then others? From my calculations, it looks like Water, Grass, and Psychic would do very well. Alright, thanx again guys!

Acually, evos can do quite well in a limited deck-especially in draft where you can get more of the cards you need.

This sounds more like a deck help/strategy deal to me, but what do I know ;).

20 isn't necessarilly a benchmark, but it's a good number to shoot for.

Evolutions are all dependent on how good your pulls are. If you pull something like a 3-3-1 line, I'd play that in a minute. If it was 3-1-3 and I had enough Rare Candies, I'd play that too, but only based off the number or Rare Candies I pulled.

Status is always good in limited. Confusion isn't as big a deal as it used to be because of the rule change.

BBPs are always good because of high HP.

Synergy is a must all the time. However, I've seen some goofy combos work well.

There are some cards in this set that are really good. Some types got the short end of the stick. I'm not going to say, because there's still 2 days worth of events. There's enough on here already to point you in the direction you'd want to go. However, everything is dependant on your pulls.

Good luck!

Back