3 Switch
2 Night Maintenance
2 Roseanne's Research
2 Premier Ball:pokeball:
4 Bebe's Search
3 Rare Candy
1 Stark Mountain
1 Evoluter

If you have any ideas on how to make it better i would like to hear it.
Strategy-
Rhyperior Level x is your main attacker
dialga is support and attacker until you get rhyperior out
Delcatty is for its power and its not a bad attacker as well.

16 Fightning alone is more than enough IMO. Any more and it's too slow. You don't need the Dialga as well. Try a 2-2 Claydol line, an Uxie and 4 Sableye/Pachirisu.

Too many energy.

-4 Steel
-6 Fighting
-3 Dialga
-3 Switch
-1 TM1 Evoluter

+1 Rhyhorn
+2 Roseannes
+4 Felicity's
+2-2 Claydol
+1 Azelf
+2 Warp Point
+1 Uxie LA
+2 Unown G

Too many energy.

-4 Steel
-6 Fighting
-3 Dialga
-3 Switch
-1 TM1 Evoluter

+1 Rhyhorn
+2 Roseannes
+4 Felicity's
+2-2 Claydol
+1 Azelf
+2 Warp Point
+1 Uxie LA
+2 Unown G

I appreciate your idea and don't get me wrong its a great idea but i'm trying to have this as my main deck and if things get cycled out i don't want to have to drastically change the deck so if you could post what would make it good without many thing to be cycled out.

i play this deck everyday against my friends and i know how it runs but my opinion of it is Dialga is
extremely useful in this deck not only is it an attacker but it also when i play it can set up 150 with hard crush or be a night maintenance effect

i will use:
uxie
azelf
felicity's
and roseannes
I don't mean to offend you, your comment and in fact you gave, was what i needed.

The Deck Has Changed Here's The New List
Pokemon 17
3-2-3-1 Rhyperior Lv.X All (Supreme Victors)
2-2 Delcatty (platinum)
3 Dialga (Reverse Time)
1 Azelf (Time Walk)
T/S/S 20
3 Rare Candy
1 Broken Time Space
1 Evoluter TM-TS1
3 Switch
4 Bebe's Search
2 Roseanne's Research
2 Night Maintenance
2 Premier Ball
2 Felicity's Drawing
Energy 23
20 fighting
3 steel

Strategy
Get Rhyperior Lv.x out ASAP and attack with it using its enraged drilling attack and finishing off opponents with the
2nd attack doing 60 and discarding 3 cards off the top of your opponents deck until you get delcatty's power circulation, then you can use hard
crush and use dialga's for either night maintenance to the top of the deck or 150 extra damage
and the steel energy is there so i can use dialga as a starter

Last edited:
Post a strategy so people know what you are trying to do. I built this once. I figured if Blastcatty works, this should too. The problem is Delcatty has synergy with Blastoise and not Rhyperior. It only has synergy with the Level X card, and its hard to build a deck around one card. Second, even if you Reverse Time 3 :fighting: to hit for 150, you will still end up discarding 2 cards. Often it will be 2 cards you can't afford.

even if you Reverse Time 3 :fighting: to hit for 150, you will still end up discarding 2 cards.

But if you Reverse Time for 3 :fighting: and then Power Circulation for 2 :fighting:, you're not discarding anything but energy (for 250 damage to boot).

Is there a way you can fit in some Super Scoop Ups to take advantage of Dialga?

I actually Thought of Super Scoop Up but i'm at a loss of what to take out and the energy line works perfectly for me it just seems way too slow if i go lower

Also Hard Crush Is what i originally based the deck on but with the Supreme Victors Rhyperior the attack became a move to use in case i need to beat something quickly

I appreciate your idea and don't get me wrong its a great idea but i'm trying to have this as my main deck and if things get cycled out i don't want to have to drastically change the deck so if you could post what would make it good without many thing to be cycled out.

Just so you know there isn't going to be a rotation for the 2009-2010 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back