Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Rickroll At Milaukie Oregon!!!

i successfully rickrolled every master and the senior top cut players, includeing the judges: mr.riachu and june

i found a jupebox and played the rick astly song loudly at the final matches and rickrolled over 80 people at once!!!

that was pretty sweet. i danced BTW. made me win in T4 i just know it =D

also lady gaga songs over and over and over and over and over

i was watching seniors finals and then i started hearing rick astly and was like saying. oh why anyways great prank i guess

i successfully rickrolled every master and the senior top cut players, includeing the judges: mr.riachu and june

i found a jupebox and played the rick astly song loudly at the final matches and rickrolled over 80 people at once!!!

Should of video taped it :D
i love watching people get rick rolled!

Dude, are you kidding? Ambushing a crowd of people and blasting Rick Astley music isn't a Rick Roll.

Last edited:
Dude, are you kidding? Ambushing a crowd of people and blasting Rick Astley music isn't a RickRoll.

Lol someone finally posts this.

Yeah, that's not Rick Rolling anybody. A Rick Roll is trying to deceive someone to click on the link, not just playing it. There wasn't any form of trickery going on, and you had an unfair advantage over your targets.

So, no, it wasn't a Rick Roll.

Well, it is a partial Rick Roll. The way to Rick Roll in that situation is to get Rick Astley on the juke, then tell someone "Hey, can you go press play? Just play whatever song is on there." The press of the "play" button is basically the same as clicking on a link. Dunno, works for me.

For someone the fact that anybody hears the famous song without his complete agreeing is a rick roll, so this fact could have been a rick roll.

Whatever, good job ! :thumb:

i still say i rick rolled *sticks tounge out*
I don't think you understand. In order to Rick Roll someone, they have to be tricked into hearing it.

No form of trickery was involved. All you did was play some really bad music really loudly on a jukebox, and you're not the first to do it.

For someone the fact that anybody hears the famous song without his complete agreeing is a rick roll, so this fact could have been a rick roll.

Whatever, good job ! :thumb:

And when they aren't given a chance to give their consent, it kinda defeats the point, doesn't it?

I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A RICK ROLL.

Last edited:
Back