Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Riddle

sjmp

Hi, I Have A Riddle For You To Solve. It's Fairly Easy, So When It's Been Solved Someone Should Post A New Riddle And So On.

Here It Is: O T T F F S S E N T

Can You Solve It?

No Prizes For This, It's Just For Fun.

It's the numbers 1-10, in numerical order identified by the first letter in the word.

O = 1, T = 2, etc...

Do I have to wait for you to say that I'm right, or can I just go ahead and post the next riddle?

Just Post Another One,

Thanks
P.S. I Knew It Was Easy But I Thought It Might Take Longer To Solve Than That!!

Riddle me this; on turn 1 of the game your oppenent has a full bench of Chancy's (base set) and a Chancy EX active. How could you win on turn 1?

Play 4 Lt. Surge's Treaties with your opponent letting you each draw a prize all four times. Oak. Item Finder one of the Lt. Surge's Treaties and play it with your opponent choosing for each of you drawing a prize. Gust of Wind up a regular Chansey. Have a Tyrogue active. Attach a few plus Powers, Oak, attach til you have 4 Plus Powers and attach a stength charm. Use 4 Diggers, winning with one of them.

Lt. Surge's Treaties: 5 Prizes

Tyrogue: 30
Weaknessx2: 60
Plus Powers: 100
Strength Charm: 110
Winning a Digger: 120

Oh, and it could be a full bench of Chansey is Narrow Gym is in play.

Last edited:
Okay, then here's mine, read carefully...

You're on the bottom floor of three story building, right next to you are 3 switches, one of which controls the light on the top floor. You can only go up the stairs once, how can you find out which one of the switches controls the light?

Do we know what the other switches control? If the other two switches are known to control lights on the other two floors, and assuming all lights start as off, then I know the answer. Flip switches until you find the one that controls the bottom floor. Since you're there, you know instantly. Then, flip one of the other two and go up to the second floor. If the lights there are on, you know the one you didn't flip is the third floor. If they're off, then you flipped the one for floor 3.

Last edited:
Regarding the light switch one, this is presuming we know which direction is on and off for all the switches. Let's call the switches 1, 2, and 3. Turn on switch 1 and wait a while. Then turn it off and turn on switch 2. Go upstairs. If the lights are on then it's switch 2. If the lights are off feel a bulb carefuly. If the bulbs are warm it's switch 1. If they're cold it's switch 3.

For the light switch riddle:

Simple. Flip each switch on one at a time and go outside and look at the windows. ;) No stairs. :)

dkates - The other switches control nothing

Mr. Grass - All the switches are preset to "off"

UncleBob - No windows in the house :p

That being said, Mr. Grass got it right, that was a bit too quick, I'll have to use one of my harder ones next time ;x

As a baby, a person "walks" on his/her hands and knees. Then, he/she walks normally, which is to say on two legs. Finally, in old age, many people walk with a cane.

Back