Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

.:Rinse & Repeat:. Lumineon Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roderick

As the name states this decks keeps repeating the same process until you win. Just pump up your Lumineon with Feraligatr Prime and refill your hand with Claydol.

Pokemon: 22

2 x Feraligatr Prime HGSS
1 x Croconaw MT
2 x Totodile MT

4 x Lumineon MT
4 x Finneon MT

3 x Pachirisu GE

3 x Claydol GE
3 x Baltoy GE

Trainers: 18

1 x Luxury Ball
3 x Professor Oak's Visit
4 x Bebe's Search
3 x Roseanne's Research
2 x Rare Candy
2 x Brokem Time Space
3 x Night Maintinance

Energies: 20

4 x Call Energy
16 x Water Energy

I've been testing this deck for a while now and the most common problem I found was slow starts due to always having something missing. The 'Basics' problem was solved with call energy and Pachirisu as both help me fill up the bench in the first turn. The next thing I had to secure was building my setup. I needed a way to be able to play Claydol on my first turn (assuming my opponent goes first), this is why I run a heavy line of Claydols, Bebe's Search, Luxury Ball and Broken Time Space.

Some of the decks that I have tested against are, Garchomp SP varainats, FlyChamp, Regigigas and Jumpluff...so far the most troublesome decks are the SP variants.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

I ran a deck almost exactly like this and had the same problem. You should drop some water energies, like 2-6 and squeeze in some more rare candies and such. max out roseannes and rare candies because getting feraligatr ASAP is pretty key. 2 or so Cynthia's feelings could help a lot too. I also tried throwing in Floatzel GL lv X for his Water Rescue and it worked pretty well. With that though you could probably shorten your Lumineon line to 3-3 and place in an Unown G or two.

drop 2-2 lumineon

add 1 croconaw

forget candies, bts is the only way with this deck IMO

why are you running pachirisu?

drop 1-1 claydol

the rest is up to you. I actually run a F gatr prime/lumineon deck, but mines a bit diff.

maybe a floatzel GL x line, i personally dont like the card, but if your worried about losing valuable stuff then grab it.

Also keep in mind im new to the tcg again, so im not too good, but with my personal experience i would at least mess around with the numbers.

You know what's even more awesome? Bronzong SF and or Starmie GS, or Pelipper GE. IMO pelipper ran the best for me. Just Cycler every turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back